Eleven~All

Not mine
~~~~~
When you are sick
——
Clarke: First she makes sure it's nothing serious. If it is serious she will do anything in her power to help you and ensure that you don't end up dying. If it isn't, she will just sit with you and get you anything you need/want. She wants to make sure that you aren't in too much pain and constantly asks you how much pain you are in on a scale of one to ten which starts to annoy you after a while so you casually call her to snuggle and the both of you drift to sleep leaving your duties up to someone else.

Lexa: Once she hears the news that you are unwell she stops everything she's doing and makes sure you get the best care there is and makes sure you are the healers first priority. No matter how much you tell Lexa that you are fine, she doesn't stop ordering people to do things for you. You love how much she cares but all you really want to do is sleep, preferably in her arms. She finally stops watching over you like an overprotective mother and lies down with you and you fall asleep in her arms.

Octavia: She doesn't know much about sickness, so when you fall ill she brings you water and sits and talks with you to help you feel better. She can always tell when you are sick and knows that all you need is rest and some good company, which is what she gives.

Raven: She stops what ever work she is doing to be by your side. She lies in bed with you and  always manages to make you laugh. She never fails to do so. Her just being there with you is enough to relive how horrible you feel. Even if it is just for a little while.