Change Me For Good

9/20/10

It was an ordinary school day. Math,History,Ect. Till chemistry, everything about that class sucks. The subject, the teacher, the kids. Except for Luke, he made chemistry worth it. Not just chemistry but everything.

He was one of your best friends, till Kyla came in the picture. Kyla was always picking on you for liking pink rock. She always called you Emo,Goth,Ect.

9/21/10

You walked into chemistry wishing you weren't when you see Kyla in your class. What made you really mad is that she was sitting right next to Luke! Everyone can tell she was flirting with him, she couldn't make it more obvious. You didn't want her to hurt Luke. Luke was important important to you, he was your friend since you guys were 4. He was also your very first crush. But since high school things haven't been the sane. Luke was getting popular and everyone loved him. But everyone knows you as the "Emo girl"

9/31/10

A week later you walk into school to look for Luke. When you get into school you go to Luke's locker. When you get there you just wanna burst into tears! There at his locker is him and Kyla are just in full blow make out session. Luke stops when he sees you and says "Hey Laurie come over here I want to introduce you to someone." You stand there for a second and try to hold in your tears "I can't I have to talk to Mr.Hingle,the chemistry teacher, about my grade," then you jet off the the bathroom and spend 1st period in there crying.

10/1/10

Today after school you got detention for skipping first period crying. After all day you head to the library dreading the next hour. When you walk in you see Luke's board face light up when you walk in. He pats the seat next to him but you take a seat near the front. Luke's face fills up with confusion followed by anger. To make things worst Mr.Hingle was the in charge of monitoring detention. He hated you enough already. After 15 minutes Mr. Hingle goes out to use the bathroom but as he walks out he says "if any of you get up it's another day!" After he walks out, of course kids aren't listening, they get up and talk to there friends. Luke dashes up to my seat, startling me and ask "why are you avoiding me?" I look at him pretending that I don't know what he's talking about. "C'mon you know what I'm talking about!" Right then a. Kid yells "HES COMING!!" and Luke rushes to his seat angrier than ever.

10/2/10

You decide to stay home from school to avoid Luke. When school lets out your mom ask you to walk your dog so you go outside and do it. When your outside you see Luke and Kyla holding hands as he walks her home. When they're at her door they started making out. But when Luke comes up for air he sees you in the corner of his eye and you run inside.

10/3/10

Today's Saturday so you don't do much of anything. Your phone blows up from text from Luke but you just put the ringer on silent and leave. When you go outside to walk your dog Kyla storms up to you. "What are you doing? Your making Luke sad all the time!" You stand there in silence "Answer me BITCH!" She shouts as she pushes you to the ground. But she then goes home when her phone goes off and she sees it's Luke.

10/4/10

On Sunday your family went with Luke's family to church. On the car ride there the silence was so loud our parents could tell something was wrong, but they chose not to say anything. During service you need to pee so you go to the bathroom. Luke follows behind you and goes into the restroom. He locks the door and says "No ones leaving until I get an answer! Why are you avoiding me?" You try to stay in silence but it's to much. You just burst into tears and Luke goes to comfort you. "Why are you crying?" with out answering you run out the door.

10/5/10

When you return to school you see Kyla and Luke talking. Then Luke invites you over, you try to walk away but Kyla traps you. "Why won't you talk to me?" You could feel Kyla starring you down. You just feel like crying but you try to hold it in. Out if no where the bell rings making all your tears come out. "IT'S ALL BECAUSE IF HER!" You shout as you run out the school. You run into your room and grab out a razor blade behind you dresser and start cutting. You always cut but no one has ever notice. Luke bust through the door and sits there in silence. You slam the door on his face embarrassed. Luke walks out the door in a stunned silence.

10/6/10

The next day you skip school so you wouldn't have to see Luke. You take a nap but wake up from a dream of Luke telling everyone that you cut. You pick up your phone and call Luke. He picks up and answers in a hush voice so no one can hear. "Hey," he says in a shaky voice. "Hey I need you to come over, ASAP!" *10 minutes later* Luke shows up to your door, he's dressed up more than usual. "What's the occasion," Luke laughs, "Nothing." "Luke we need to talk!"