Change Me For Good

10/7/10

"Luke...about yesterday." Nobody knows that I do this, and it would mean the world to me if you didn't tell ANYONE! Luke sits in silence for a few minutes and mumbles the word "Why?" You pause for a moment not knowing how to answer. You want to cry bit you're too strong for that. "Just everything," Luke looks at you with caring eyes as you say "Kyla." He jumps out of his seat yelling "HOW COULD YOU BLAME HER FOR THIS!" Luke storms out your house leaving you in tears.

10/14/10

You haven't talk to Luke in a week. But in chemistry Mr.Hingle makes you partners. Luke look a little happy about that actually. You guys don't take that period but looks say enough.

10/15/10

Luke come to your house so you can start your project. But chemistry is the last thing you guys want to talk about. After 5 minutes of silence Luke speaks up. "I'm sorry for storming out on a you at a time like this. I just don't get what she did." "Everything Luke, she did everything." a tear rolls down your cheek and Luke whips it off. "Just talk to me, please! What has she done?" "We should really it's start our project."

10/16/10

Day two of your project. The whole time your working is almost silent until your mom comes in offering snacks, but other than that you and Luke didn't talk.

10/17/10

You text Luke because he's 20 minutes late. Luke says he overslept and would be right over. When he gets there he apologizes 50 billion times with you accepting each and everyone. Luke breaks 10 minutes of silence by saying "About Kyla, I promise she's out of my life. I can't even talk to someone who hurts you." This made you feel like Luke's princess, like he's yours. "Just knowing that everything between us is good I'm fine." After 30 minutes Luke has to go back home. You walk him to your door and right before you shut it he kisses you on the cheek. You blush and close the door right after saying "Goodbye Luke." After you shut the door you get a text from Kyla:

"He's lying"