Change Me For Good

10/17/10

You slide down your door crying, "is she telling the truth or is she just messing with you?" That would explain why Luke was late, but shouldn't you be able to trust Luke? Your emotions take over and you run to Luke's house and stand there. You want to talk to him but you just start crying and run home.

10/18/10

In school you avoid Luke all day, until chemistry. Luke sits next to placing his hand on yours showing everyone that your his now. Kyla comes in and just stares at you with eyes filled with anger, right then you ask Luke about the text "Is it true?" He dazed at you on confusion "What?" "What Kyla said about you lying." "I don't know what you're talking about!" "Right after you left Kyla texted me saying your lying about leaving her for good." " I can't believe you would believe her after everything she has did to you!" He points to your scars. You hug Luke and forget about her.

10/19/10

When you get to your driveway you see Kyla. "What the fuck you stupid bitch! What did you do to Luke to make him leave me. How could he leave me for you, your a stupid little Emo girl." "Your so judgmental me and Luke like the same things so I guess he's Emo too." "No Luke belongs with MEE!!" She slaps you and pushes you to the ground and takes your jacket and stomps on it. Your scared without your jacket, she might see your scars. Kyla goes to punch you when you hold up your arms to block. She stops half way through when she sees your scars. "Look at little Emo with her stupid scars!" You start crying when Luke comes by. "She's not Emo she's an angle, she not ugly she the prettiest person I've ever laid eyes on, he says as he looks at your scars, and she's not a bitch YOU are!" Kyla storms off saying "what ever I never loved you, you just popular!" Luke picks you up and takes you inside to fix you up. "Don't ever let her get to you!" After an hour it's time for Luke to leave. As he walks out the door he kisses you and says "Your my princess, I know there's nothing that will separate us. Your an angle, my whole world." Before he leaves he kisses your scars and walks home.

You and Luke have been on strong for a year and still going and you guys couldn't be happier.