Chapter 1

Key
Y/n. Your name
H/n Horse/mule name
F/s. Favorite song
F/f. Favorite food

Your pov.

You, a young woman leaving home ready to start you career as an actress. Yes it was a talent of yours and and you wanted to live with the movie stars. But you also wanted to invent something everyone needs. And you called it a kneed. Yea I know so creative. It could do millions of things but couldn't find anything for it.

You were wearing a gray skirt with dark gray strips running across it and tucked inside was a white button up long sleeve shirt. And over your shirt was a gray vest. You also put your hair in a pony tail and your signature fedora. (Short hair leave it down with you fedora on top) You also had long black stallings and some black high heels to match

You got on your wagon (cause no cars but technology) and through the stuff you needed and wanted in the back. You mad sure your bed was ready for night fall then got out.

"Bye dearest! We'll miss you!" You Dad said hugging you.

" don't stop believing " your mom said hugging you as well.

"I'll miss you guys. Thanks for everything" you said hugging both of them.

Than your two younger siblings came out (if your a middle child then our oldest is now your youngest plus one will be a boy and the other a girl)

"Don't forget to call us!" They said as they hugged your legs.

"Don't worry I will" you said giving them a kiss and a hug.

Your sister gave you one of her bunny rabbits so that way you always remember them. You got on the seat with your horse/mule .

As you bluetooth speakers started up you hooked up your phone to it. You started to ride away when your dad started running after you.

You pulled the wagon to a stop." Is everything ok" you asked worried."yes but I forgot to give you this. It was for your birthday but" he trailed off but then he pulled out a new blood red and white guitar. And it was still in mint condition! You jumped down and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Dad your the best" I pulled it out and took out the guitar picks. I strummed a few notes and fell in love. When I looked back to him he was walking backward while waving me off. I looked back home and they were waving too. I blew kisses to all of them before setting me off while blasting f/s. I stared to strum the beat on my guitar so when I get to where I'm meant to be i'll have already practiced.

It was night fall and me and h/n were tired. I unhooked him from his chains and let him lay on the side of the wagon. I gave him some horse food. And let him fall asleep. I crawled inside my wagon and changed into my blue pajamas with yellow bunnies on them. I took out f/f and ate it. I tucked myself into bed and fell asleep.