Jake Paul; Prank Wars Pt2

JAKE POV: Yesterday, those girls pranked us boys

  JAKE POV: Yesterday, those girls pranked us boys. And They Think They Can Just get away with that? They don't Even Know what's coming for them! I call the twins, and we go to the secret room we have. (the girls don't know) This is what it looks like....

 (the girls don't know) This is what it looks like

    "The first Prank were gonna do is.#1 Were gonna Spray paint their rooms #2 Were gonna Wrap All their clothes and Items (makeup) In wrapping paper. #3 Were gonna duct tape them on the wall." I explained to the boys.

2 HOURS LATER......

         We got 3000 spary cans! And we got 500 duct tape rolls and 100 wrapping Paper!

i feel, bad. NOT! Well, payback is a bitch. :) Anyways, We first Got our suits in for the spary Paint And We Spary Paint The Whole Room. (they sleep in one room) We couldnt Wait For The Reaction! Its Gonna Be Priceless! We set up Camera's In The Corners Of the Room. Now we Wait.

10 MINTUES LATER....

YOUR POV: We Went upstaris, beacuse we had to edit some videos on the computer and to rest on our beds, and watch videos on youtube. We unlock our doorlock and see SPRAY PAINT ALL OVEr THE ROOM! "BOYSSSSS!!!!! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" i yell. I hear them snickering.

JAKE POV: Their Faces Were Priceless! Until they wre running towards us we, went to the base.

YOUR POV: I wanted to kill Them Boys , One by one. Same with tessa and erica Their faces were as red As Mine (in a angry way) We look in the closet and see are clothes wrapped up! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I Screamed so loud, the boys could her me from the base.

   "WHERE ARE YOU?"  ERICA SCrEAMED

1 HOUR LATER....

JAKE POV: We pretened to  Apolgize and They forgave us, we asked if we could do video with them. they said Fine Whatever. we then said go next to the wall. they did so, confused. Then

we started to duct tape them. They yelled so hard. BEST PRANK WARS!!!!!!!