Lesson Nine: 3.) Publicly Diss Random Guys that Hit on Me

Dedicated to CupcakeKisses102. Thanks for adding Lessons on Life to your other reading list lol

P.S.. I like your profile pic and background!(:

Note: kk, so, later in this chapter, there might be a part that confuses you, so I'll juss clear it up now:

BOLD: Kiley McLean [Victoria Justice's part]

ITALICS: Ariel Lynn [Elizabeth Gillies's part]

BOLD AND ITALICS: Kiley McLean and Ariel Lynn [both of them sing together]

confused now? Well, later you won't be!(: haha

_____________________________________________________________________________

When the movie ended, it was already 3 o'clock, school had ended. I grinned, today had been fun. As we watched the credits, my doorbell rang. Getting up, I walked over to the door.

"Why didn't you guys invite us to ditch?" Justin asked as he and Dex entered.

I scoffed. "Like you guys would've liked what we did."

"What did you do?"

"We went to a spa!" Katy grinned up at them.

Dex laughed. "Yeah, I would've rather stayed in Mr. Monroe's class."

Mr. Monroe is our History teacher. He is so boring, that he'd make dead people fall asleep- and that was when he wasn't doing one of this lectures. His lectures- oh God, his lectures- made you want to cry while sleeping, seeing as how boring it was.

"C'mon, it wouldn't have been that bad, you guys," I said, sitting down on the couch again.

 "We still on for tonight?" Justin asked, grinning.

I frowned, we had something planned? "What's tonight?"

"Don't tell me you forgot, Kiley!" Ariel cried out. "We're going to that new karaoke place, remember?"

 "Karaoke...?" I asked, still confused. Then, it hit me. "Oh, right, right. That place where you made me promise you guys that I'd be going to?"

Katy grinned. "The Fame Train."

"What?"

"The Fame Train. That's what it's called."

I shook my head, laughing. "No, no way. Really?"

Ariel nodded.

"Why train?" I asked.

"Who knows?" Ariel asked back.

"Who cares?" Justin said. "So you gonna ditch us or something, Kiley?"

I scoffed. "Yeah, right. I have nothing better to do. Let's go."

"We can feel the love," Dex grinned.

 "Wait, so what kind of karaoke place is this?" I asked as we all got into Justin's car.

"It's this teen club/karaoke place. I heard it's really cool." Katy told me.

"How is it a club and a karaoke place?"

Dex frowned. "I heard that the club's in one side and the karaoke's in the other side. It's, like, sectioned off, but not really."

"That's... not helpful." I laughed.

"Hey, I'm just saying what I heard." Dex put his hands up.

"Let's just hope this thing is fun," I grumbled.