Lost boy || Calum

"Calum.. can i talk to you?" You say, looking around. "It's Mr. Hood, Y/N." He cleared his throat. "Uh, yeah.. can we talk?" You ask. He looks at the rest of his students and back at you. "Mrs. Glavalanch will watch you for the rest of class." He shouted, walking over to you. He pulls you in a closet outside of the room and you look down. He glances at your shorts and back up to your eyes. "Y/N." He interrupts you. "Y-yeah?" You stutter. "I believe your crossing dress code rules." He furrows his eyebrows. You look down at your shorts and your cheeks flush. "O-oh, i'm sorry i didn't-" He puts his finger in front of your lips and you stop. You slowly glance up at his dark eyes and look at his hands. "What do you want Y/N?" He softly asks. "You are a teenage girl, you must want something." He says, leaning in front of you. "S-Sexual frustration is terrible.." you mumble. He lets out a small chuckle. "Yes it is." He says. "How can i help you with that?" He whispers. You frown and he huffs. "Touch you.. where?" He asks. You look at your legs and so does he. "Here?" He rests his fingers on your thigh and you suck in a breath. He slides it up and you close your eyes, biting your bottom lip. "S-stop." You say. He takes his hand off you and pulls you in his arms. "It's okay if your scared." He mumbles. "I've never.. you know." You say, looking down. "Have you ever kissed anyone?" He asks, letting you go. You just look down in shame. "Y/n." He says with wide eyes. He huffs and faces you. He rests his finger on your cheekbone and sighs. He gently places his plump lips over yours and you melt, following along. He gently shoves you against the wall and you giggle. He smiles a little and looks at you. You cover your mouth and he removes your hand and continues. It's now 5pm, you guys have been in the closet for two hours now, doing god knows what. "F-fuck, y/n." Calum mumbles. You get up from your knees and wipe your mouth ever so sinfully. You plant your lips over his and he engulfed you in a bear hug. "It's weird to say thank you after sex so i won't say it." Calum says. You laugh and sigh. "I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Hood." You remind him. He straightens his clothes out and nods. You walk out of the closet, purposely putting a pep in your step, 'accidentally' forgetting to fix your shorts. He looks at you and groans. He pushes you out the door and laughs. "I'll give you a D in math." He warns.

You smirk and say, "Oh, but Mr. Hood, i'm afraid you already did."

This story was written by Tanyacchanel who will write all of the Mikey and Calum stories and I will write all of the Luke and Ashton ones 😊😊