"Yes Mr.Irwin." Part 1 || AFI

You have had a crush on your teacher, Mr.Irwin, for the past year. Every time it was time for Music class you would make sure not to be late. You didn't ever talk... you were way too shy. But something about you made him want to know you.

He got so confused every time he would have to sit down from the prominent hard on you caused in his jeans.

"Y/n. Stay after class." He said to you when you got there.

He had enough of your shorts and your knee high socks. Constantly teasing him. Today, he was gunna change that.

At the end of class you stayed seated and he walked over to your desk.

"Do you know why I asked you to stay after?" You shook your head. You hadn't the slightest idea.

"Use your words, princess" He said in a deep, rough tone. You swallowed the lump in your throat. Every word he said caused your thighs to squeeze tighter from how horny he was making you.

"N-no, sir. I don't know why you asked me to stay back." You stuttered. Causing him to smirk. Knowing his effect on you made his jeans grow bigger.

"Princess, I'm sick of it. Sick of the teasing. You always come in to my class with your sexy shorts and those fucking knee high socks..." he trailed off licking his lips, eyes wandering over your body.

"Anyway. We can't have you not respecting your teacher. You have detention today. Make sure you are on time." He said as he waved to the door, dismissing you.

At the end of the day you got to Mr.Irwins classroom. You were watching him intensely. Finding everything he did to be extremely attractive. His clothes, his body, his jawline, his hair. He noticed you staring at him and smirked.

"Take a picture of will last longer." He said with a thick Australian accent. You looked down at your phone and he laughed.

"I'm joking." He said walking over to you. "Do you find me attractive, princess?" You swallowed hard when he put his hands on your desk coming in close so his lips were inches away from yours. "When I come in close like this, does it make you want me?" He whispered.

Your breath was short. You wanted him to do something. You nodded giving him permission to do anything and everything to you.

He stood up straight, motioning you to do the same. You had to look up because he was so much taller than you.

He put his hands on your hips and looked at you. You nodded again telling him it was okay for him to kiss you.

And he did. His lips attached to yours as soon as you gave him the right away.

Your hands found his hair as it started to get more heated and his hands traveled down your back squeezing your ass causing you to gasp. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. As your tongues battled for dominance his had his hands on your thighs.

"Jump." He said breathlessly.

You did as you were told and he set you down on his desk.

"Stop me if you become uncomfortable." You nodded. He kissed you again and then his lips traveled to your jawline and then to your neck, where he stayed. Sucking on your soft spot. Sure to leave a mark that will be fun to explain to your parents and best friends, but at the moment you didn't care.

Your hands were tangled in his hair and you moaned softly because of the contact with him.

"Shh, baby girl you have to keep quiet." He whispered to you.

He pulled your shirt over your head and attached his lips back to your neck. His hands found your bra and he undid the clasp.

He looked at your bare chest hungrily. He licked his lips and kissed down your chest. He sucked on your left nipple, his hand massaging your right. Your hands tugged at his hair as a pool of wetness in your panties increased. You wanted more from him.