Brave

I walk slowly up the stairs toward the room I was told That he would be in. Lizoroth told me that Jacob Eastwood would be in the forth room on the right on the second floor of the white house on Dartson street. I was to go to the house, sneek into the room where he would be sleeping, and kill him. I am now at the door to the room. I stand there, still. I open the door and slip in. Before me he stands, awake. He knew I was coming, but how ?

"Hello detective Tate, how are you Johonna?".

My throat feels dry and tight.   My lungs are not expanding, I cant breath.  

"You and I are going on a little trip," Jacob stated.  Then he walked towards me, put his hand over my mouth, and injected me with a needle.  The world goes dark. 

When I wake, I'm in a dark room with no windows.  The floor is just a concrete slab, its so cold on my skin.  I stand, I examine the room more. Its not very big, about eight feet by ten feet.  The wall is a pale blue, the color of the California sky I'm so use to seeing.  The door is in the far left corner, and I see a note taped to it.  I walk over and read the note. 

"Hello Johonna, you are here because of your contact with the UCPD, you were very close to discovering our deadly mission.  We can not risk the chances of anyone discovering that.  So we brought you here, you are not in the United States anymore.  Of course we can not tell you where you are at exactly, because that would be foolish on our part.  At noon tomorrow, Mr. Satazar will come down and retrieve you, then you will be undergoing a few tests.  We are so close to finding out who Lizoroth is, and when we do, we will destroy him and anything in his path, including you. Sincerely yours, Jacob."

I fall back with fear, but I catch myself with my hands.  What test will I be taking? More importantly, they can not find out who Lizoroth is.  And I will die to keep that secret.