Chapter 3

I awaken to the sound of screams coming from down the hall or corridor, Im back in my cell now. They sound like screams of fear.
I run to the door and press my ear to it, hoping to here what all the commotions about.
Its a guys scream, roughly around my age Im guessing. Why is he here? What did he do to get here?
I hear a whip cracking followed by a scream of pain.  The guy must be getting whipped. 

I start banging on the door thinking that in some way it will distract the people who are whipping the guy.  My door jerks open and a strange man pulls me out of my cells, and drags me behind him.  This continues for about fifty yards, when he finally stops and unlocks a door.  He picks me up and throws me into the stange room.  I hit the floor with a loud 'thump'.  I try to lift myself up, and my hand sticks to the floor, its caked with blood.  The odor is unbearable.  I finally stand up, only to see Jacob with a whip in his hand, about to strike a boy that looks to be my age.

This must be where the screams were coming from. 

I jump in front of Jacob and rip the whip from his hands.  He puches me right square in the jaw, now I am throughly pissed.  I kick him right in the balls.  "you are such an ass!", I scream at him.  I looks at me, smirks, them walks out of the room.

I turn to the guy who was being whipped.  And he looks at me.  Even when he is caked in blood, I can tell this guy is extremly hot.  Like the temperature of the sun hot.

"Hi, I'm Johonnah.", I say breathlessly. 

"I'm Benjamin Theodore Adams," he stammers. 

"No to go off topic or anything, but your kinda hot," I half ways laugh.

"Um, thanks?, I guess," he says then erupts into laughter. 

"Why are you here, why are we here?" I question him. 

"No idea, but I know how to figure it out."

He struggles to get up, but when he does I see something on his neck.  A tattoo.  I walk over closer to him.  The tattoo is of a leaf, a maple leaf.  The very same one I have on my ankle.  He is one of my people.  He belongs to the agentcey.