1.Cruel Bastard.

Hello again!

Now before you all ask me, let me tell you that maximum chapters are unpublished. Will publish soon, but can't really say when.

Still, if you are interested and can't wait longer till I republish here, you can go through the link provided under my bio as well as my dashboard. You will find all chapters there. The book is completed there :)

And please, if you're reading from there i.e., FicFun, don't forget to follow my story.

FicFun app is now available for IOS and Android devices too and you will be gifted with 100 coins for the first download. Get the chapters from there. Here's the link to my story. You can find the link in my bio as well :)

http://www.ficfun.com/novel/1959777-Married-to-Mr.-Rich-Jerk.html

Thanks!!!

Love<3
-Taani.

Chapter-1.

Rhea's POV:

Having been emotionally unaided for almost whole my life, the loneliness, hatred and disgust I experience at that moment is enough to drive me insane.

My life is as gray as these clouds that I witness through my windows. But the gray clouds would disappear once it rains. And I hope all my worries would disappear as well.

Look at the world we live in. A cruel, sadistic world. Look at the daily suffering and all the injustice that happens. Look at how flawed we all are. Everyday people are dying and suffering because of what their fellow human beings do to them. And someone like me can only witness unjustness.

Although putting up a fight feels like a desperate but hopeless act.

I will fight nevertheless. I have to get back my happiness that has been snatched away by one of the cruel bastards out there due to their own profits.

I should not be here watching the sky and feeling helplessness about my life right now. Instead, I should be fighting to get back my life in track like before.

Taking out a pair of jeans and a shirt, I got myself ready to meet the living devil and face him. All the while, I felt way more anger for this one person who made my life miserable these days.

People like Ryan Parker, feel they are superior and can do anything as they feel with money and power everything is achieved. However, they do forget that they are ruining blameless people's life.

The atmosphere is totally against my providence as I struggle to find a damn taxi. The task of finding one in this city during rains is next to impossible.

"To the Parker group of Companies, quick," I exclaimed with exigency in my voice once I found a transport. Before the driver could deny, I opened the door and settled myself inside.

The driver looked at me making a weird expression, which made me glance at him, giving him a questioning look. He managed to nod as he drove off. To settle down everything, I need to reach to that devil's company at any rate. He made my life hell and difficult. My innersole started talking with my mind.