Chapter 1- Butterflies

*******
Hi, my name is Kat, also known as Kissing Kat on YouTube. I am 19 years old and I currently live in Quebec (it's in Canada) I moved here from Vancouver when I was 10. I was horrible at learning new languages, so I was never able to learn how to speak French. Next week I am planning on leaving my life behind and starting it in California. My best friend Julia (also known as Jewls on Youtube) is going to be right by my side (since she is also moving with me) but I'm still really nervous. We have saved up since we were 13 to move to Cali and we finally have enough money to live there for 5 years! I'm just very nervous.
**************
I grab my suitcase and throw it on top of my bed. Max, Alex, and Julia are all sitting on bean-bag chairs watching me as I pack my bags.
"Why are you leaving?" Alex asks me.
"We are going on an adventure!" Julia replies
The house comes fully stocked so Julia and I don't have to worry about much. I don't bother listening to the conversation going on between my friends. I am to focused on how many butterflies are in my stomach. Max convinces Julia and Alex to get pizza and in about half an hour there is a ring at the door. I quickly run to get it but I quickly collide with my older brother Michael. Michael is a year older than me and super protective. I snatch the pizza and run up to my room leaving Michael to pay. After debating on whether to pack my pink tank top or my blue one I settle on both and call it a day. We all head downstairs to the basement and watch Frozen. Max, Julia, and Alex decide just to sleep over and half way through the movie, were all asleep.
**************