Narrating the Past!!!

Hey I am back with a new update?

Guys this is my first novel,so your comments are very important to me to improve my skills,so please do comment.

Note:Don't comment "nice update" I am really fed up with that two words.

******************************
Manu's POV:

After we reached to the Villa,everyone went to their respective rooms to tuck themselves to their beds.

I changed into a comfortable clothes and placed my body on my bed to give some rest to my restless brain.

I closed my eyes girl  and two brown eyes flashed in my brain.

What's happening to you Manu,are you attracting to him.

No Manu no you can't attract to him my brain snapped my thoughts.

You fool you already started falling for him my heart interrupted the thoughts in my mind.

No I am not falling for him and I can't allow anyone into my heart after all what I had faced.

Rahul,he taught enough lessons to me to remember till the end of my life.

Are you comparing Arjun with Rahul my heart questioned me.

No no Arjun is such a great man who cares for others but Rahul he is such a cheat.

Thoughts about Rahul made me travel into my past.

My heart started pumping lot of emotions instead of blood.

Tears started rolling in my eyes.Then I heard a knock on my door,I opened it and saw Arjun standing
infront of me.

The next moment I wrapped my arms around him and started crying like a kid in mother's arms.

Manu,what happened he asked with quivering voice.

I didn't responded but continued sobbing.

After few minutes I composed myself and separated from his hug.

He made me sit on the bed and occupied the beam bag beside the bed, he handed me a glass of water.

Now tell me what happened Manu, he asked taking my hand into his.

Nothing, some bad memories I replied wiping my tears.

Manu,I think now I am close enough to you to share your worries if you think me like the way I feel for you then please tell me what made you shed tears he continued.

I don't know how far you all know about me Arjun but you all accepted me as your friend and you know what Arjun you people are now my life.

When I lost all hopes on my life and forgot to smile you people brought happiness in my life.

Yes Arjun,you are really special in my life.

If we are special for you,then we have all rights to know about you right, then please tell me Manu,tell me about your past,your worries and everything he said  giving me assuring look.