That's what happened!!

Dedicated to JasmithaSunkavalli
Love u Jassi❤ you are really a great gift to me baby😘Love uuuuu😍😍

5.21 views😍 Really I can't believe this,thank to all for your love😘
Keep reading and encourage me guys..love u all❤❤

******************

Manasa POV:

After listening to your past I decided to do something to convince your Dad and bring him back into your life that's the only thing l have to do to  make you happy he said with little smile on his lips.

So I started enquiring about your Dad,his attitude, belief's,in that process I came to know that Rahul is one of the person he trusted to the core and he didn't believe anything against him only he see the proof with his eye's.

When I am struggling to find a way to prove Rahul's evil act's I got a golden chance, yes that day when Rahul came to your flat and threatened you to sign your property paper's I was observing everything through the window.

That minute it took my everything to control my anger and to do something intelligent. I took my phone and recorded everything he did to you to sign those papers.

And the day before your birthday I went to meet your Dad and narrated everything Rahul did to you with proofs and he was shocked and now he is here in front of you Arjun ended and I was in tears.

How could I thank this man he did everything to make me smile.How could a man like him love me. I promised to myself that I will give my everything to make him happy in life.

You know what Manu after he said everything I was shocked to my ruthless behavior towards you.

When he explained everything that happened and asked me a question that  "How could you do this to your own daughter uncle don't to think once before blaming her.

A girl who married a stranger only to see her family happy decided to left that guy even though she is going to  lost her family,don't you to try to think how much she faced before taking that decision" that one question from him slapped my blind trust towards Rahul.

I am sorry baby I hurted you alot dad said with moisturized eyes and I hugged him immediately.

Now no more tears Didhi Teju said hugging dad from other side and wiping my eyes with her index finger.

Yes now I just want to see only smile on your face Dad said kissing my forehead and I smiled.

*********************

If you want to continue in that job it's better if you apply for a transfer Dad said sipping his morning coffee.

Yeah Dad I am still thinking about it but soon I will take a decision I said chopping vegetables to prepare Alloo
paratha it's one of my favorite and mom is master in making it.

It's has been two weeks my family came into my life and now I really enjoying my family life but our business,house everything is in Bangalore so my parents want me to move there.

And I don't know how far Arjun like my idea to move there completly because he is the who miss me more if I shifted to Bangalore.

Didhi I want to do shopping in local market here will you accompany me Teju said entering into the living room.

It's really good idea I will join with you Riya said dashing into my flat.I hugged her with a surprised look.

Hey you didn't informed me that you are coming to home I asked her giving her a glass with apple drink.