Chapter Fourteen

A/N: idek if anyone reads these things. So I guess I'll start putting them before the chapter, maybe you'll read them then :) Anyways, sorry it's been so long, I've been busy with stuff such as prom which is coming up in two weeks :D yeah, I just had a girly moment. But this chapter is incredibly short and kinda sucky, but I also kinda like it. I think it's really sweet and it's all in Max's point of view about her and Vic. All Kellin and Rae did was go to dinner, whoop-dee-doo! But please please PLEASE comment on what you guys thought of this chapter. I'd also really like to know who and if anyone's reading this. So, here's a new chapter for you guys that take time to read this story. I really appreciate it.

Max's POV

The party was in full swing by nine o'clock. Probably because everyone started drinking at seven thirty. I was talking to the guys from Mayday Parade with Vic at my side. We were laughing at something that Jeremy Lenzo was saying. These boys were apart of the group that had been drinking since way early. Vic and I were completely sober. I was legal to drink now, but tonight wasn't the night for that. I wanted to be completely lucid tonight.

I've been dropping hints basically all summer and it seemed that Vic just wasn't picking them up. Tonight would be my last chance to finally lose my virginity to him. Yeah, I know, I'm twenty-one and still a virgin. But I promised Spencer and Rae that I wouldn't just give it up to the first guy who tells me he loves me like everyone else. And I fulfilled my promise. I found the perfect guy for me and now it seems as if he doesn't want me. Which I know for a fact isn't true in the least.

Vic loves me, and I love him. He's already told me that he wants to spend his life with me. So what was his problem?

The whole ordeal was making me frustrated.

I dismissed myself from the group as politely as possible and started for the keg I've been avoiding all night. I needed a drink and it seemed Vic wasn't making any moves any time soon anyway so what the hell? Why not get a little tipsy on the last night of Warped Tour?

As I finished topping off the red solo cup in my hand with alcohol, I felt a hand slide around my waist and a body press up against my back. I felt soft lips touch my bare shoulder lightly and travel up my neck, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses in its wake. My body reacted automatically, leaning back into Vic's arms and losing myself in his kisses.

When he reached my ear he softly whispered, "Do you want to get out of here?" His warm breath caused shivers to run down my spine.

A wide smile broke across my lips and I turned around his arms to face him. I could see a mixture of passion, lust and love in his chocolate brown eyes, making me want to jump his bones right then and there. But I managed to hold myself back and simply nod my head lightly while biting my lip in what I hoped was a sexy look.

Vic reached down and grabbed my hand to pull me away from the crowd. I discarded my untouched beer on a nearby table where it looked like a few guys from Tonight Alive sat.

My heart pounded in my chest as Vic led us to his bus. We were inside in the next few minutes and Vic was locking the door behind us. I crashed our lips together in hunger as soon as he faced me. Vic's hands travelled down the length of my body before he cupped my butt and lifted me. I let out a small, slightly embarrassing squeal and giggled softly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me in the direction of the bunks where he lay me down in his. I worked quickly to get his shirt off of him, revealing his bare chest.

Within minutes we were each in nothing but our underwear. That was when my mind started reeling. This was actually happening. I was really going to lose my virginity to Vic Fuentes. The one thing I've held onto for twenty-one years, I was about to give it to the love of my life. So why was I so incredibly nervous? Rae's told me about her first time. I've prepared myself for the pain and the feeling of vulnerability and what Rae described as the "complete bearing of my soul".

"Wait," I said before I could even think.

Vic stopped kissing my neck and looked up at me with a scared and worried look in his eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Um...nothing. I just...I'm really nervous," I choked out with a chuckle.

A small smile crossed Vic's lips and he reached up to stroke my cheek the way he always does. God, I loved this man. "We don't have to if yo-."

"No," I interrupted. "I want to. I really do. I know that I love you, Vic. And there's no one in the whole world I would rather give my virginity to. There's no one I trust more with my heart and body than you."

His smile widened and he kissed my lips gently. "I love you too, Max. And I'm so glad that you trust me that much."

I felt my cheeks warm and silently thanked the semi-darkness that hopefully hid the red in my cheeks. I looked deep into Vic's eyes and nodded my head for him to go on. He started kissing me again, slower and softer this time.

What Vic and I shared on that last night on Warped Tour, wasn't just sex. It was more than that. It was real, honest, beautiful. It was giving ourselves absolutely to one another. It was just as Rae told me. It was completely bearing our souls to the other.

I only wish that Rae could've waited to share her first time with someone who she truly loved and who truly loved her back. Like Kellin. Yeah, I really wish she could've waited for him.