Chapter 5

• Coral's POV

"Hey where's our smooth- Woah, what happened?!" I said as Danika ran up to where I was with tears rolling down her cheeks. I pulled her in for a hug.

She pulled away after a few seconds. "I have to go, I need to get away from here." She said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah of course, I'll drive." I said as we began to walk out the gate and towards my car. Once we got in she told me what happened and my jaw dropped.

"I'm so sorry" I said pulling her in for another hug. I pulled out my phone and called Nash.

• Nash's POV

My phone lit up with Coral's face. I smirked, "What do you want babe, I thought it was girl's night?"

Her voice sounded tense as she began to tell me what happened. All I could think of was Danika.

"What an asshole!" I screamed, causing all the guys to direct their attention to me.

"He's your fucking friend" Coral said in a harsh tone.

I wanted to go over to where ever the fuck Cameron was and give him a piece of my mind. But I knew tonight was not the time.

"Want to come over to the park?" I asked as calm as I could. The boys and I were just messing around making vines.

"Yes please, anything to get my mind off this." I heard Danika say in a soft tone.

"See you in a few."

• Cameron's POV

My fingers couldn't type nearly as fast as my heart was beating. I sent Danika at least 50 messages begging for her to let me explain. I dialed her number once more. Voicemail.

"Dani, please answer. Please." I felt like my heart was in my throat. When I saw her I ran after her but couldn't find her anywhere. I left Lacey and got into my car and tears rushed to my eyes.

I lost her before I even had the chance to have her.