JC- Water

JC held you tightly as you finished crying.
"That poor dog! It just waited there even after he died!" You both had just finished watching "Hatchi: A Dogs Tale", and it left you and JC both in tears, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.
"Babe I know." He rocked you back and forth as your last tear fell. "Its your fault ya know! I wasn't even going to get it until you said something!" He started laughing and you playfully pushed him over, as you stood to get water.
"Okay whatever JC." You giggled, leaning over the bar that gave you a view of the living room, and JC struggling to get up from the floor. "All of that coming from the same guy that practically jumped up and down because the 'dog is almost as cute as wishbone'" He rolled his eyes and stood in front of you.
"Okay but you know what's cuter than both that dog and wishbone?" He smirked and his brown eyes twinkled a little. "You." He winked and started laughing.
"That was really cheesy, but...really cute." You kissed his nose and took your last drink of water. Just as the cup touched your lips, JC tilted it so the water spilled all over you and the tiled floors. You dropped the cup, lucky that it was plastic. "JC!" You squealed, trying to fight back the smile that stretched at your mouth.
"I knew I could make you wet." He winked at you, handing you a towel from the table.