eight.

C H R I S .
me and maddie laid down in bed after having more than 3 rounds. she laid down on top of me and we just stayed like that for hours.
"school is fucked up so bad, most especially math." she says.
"everything's fucked up, maddie."
"maddie?"
"don't tell me you prefer madison," i take a look at her and she grins at me.
"madison from now on, then."

she left an hour ago and here i am, lying down on my bed and staring at the ceiling. prom is in 3 weeks and i haven't asked her out yet. believe me, i REALLY want to, but i want to make it memorable for her. i open snapchat and decided to chat her through that app.

ME
madiiissoonnn
her bitmoji appeared at the bottom which means that she is typing right now. one of the reasons on why i like her so much is that she's there to text you back any time of the day.

BBYG 👅
aYe

ME
i love you
it took her about 7 seconds to reply. i thought she left but her bitmoji was still there.

BBYG 👅
aww i love me too

ME
tf

BBYG 👅
jkjk. ily 2 💓

ME
really

BBYG 👅
ja ❤️

ME
how do i know u ain't lying 🤔

BBYG 👅
i'll make it up to u tomorrow if u don't believe me ;))

ME
u better convince me 😏

BBYG 👅
i will 💦

ME
i can't sleep ..

BBYG 👅
saame :/

BBYG 👅
can u like sneak out or something... it's only been an hour but i miss u already like fr

ME
i would rn but ur parents are at home :(

BBYG 👅
they're asleep lol and plus, they leave early in the morning :) plsssssssss

ME
be there in 5 ❤️

i grabbed clothes for tomorrow in school, a toothbrush, hair products, shoes, and school stuff. it's a good thing that we live close to each other, otherwise her parents might find out if i use my car and park outside their house.

she opened the front door and we quietly made it upstairs to her room.
"i'm so glad you're here." we lay down on her queen size bed and placed our arms around each other.
"me too." i bury my head onto her neck.
"night, christoffer."
"good night, madison."

M A D D I E .
may 24, wednesday
6:10 am
"chris, wake up." i gently shake him.
"christoffer schistad, we're going to be late ughhh." instead of finally getting up, he groaned instead. i finally gave up so i decided to go to my closet and choose an outfit. today, i decided to wear something pink since it's a wednesay today.

i went outside my bathroom only to find chris changing

"like what you see?" he gave me a smirk and i rolled my eyes at him.
"i'll make breakfast downstairs. do you want sunny side up eggs or scrambled eggs?"
"scrambled."
"okay."
i make my way downstairs onto the kitchen and i grabbed some eggs from the fridge. i also grabbed some bacon to pair it with.
"you're making one for me, too? someone's being nice today." i look around and saw my brother, luke.
"no, it's not for you, sorry. cereals is an option though if you want."
"i'm praying to the gods above that they make you a less more of a bitch."
"and i'm praying to the gods above that you mind your own business."

me and chris decided to take my car. i connected my phone onto the aux cord and played some songs.
"ughh.. maddie i've listened to that song for about a thousand times because of you."
"shut up. harry styles is a god."
"so you'd actually replace me over him?"
"chris, wtf. harry likes louis."
"but let's say he's straight, will you choose him over me?"
"he'll end up liking louis in the end, don't worry."

me and chris parted on our own ways; he went with some of the penetrators and i went over to my locker to grab some stuff. there was a note and i opened it.
'prom? '
i looked around me to see if anyone wrote this. maybe and hopefully this is from chris, but i don't want my hopes to get too high.

during third period, our teacher assigned our seats. blake sat behind me, which, i guess is a good thing since he's the only person i know in this class. he tapped on my shoulder and i looked back at him.
"so, have you been asked out yet?"
"well, there was a note on my locker this morning. it said 'prom?' on it. i mean, i can't answer the question if i don't know who wrote it..." he looked down at his table then looked back at me.
"have you asked anyone yet?" i asked him.
"yes, but she hasn't answered anything yet."
"i'm pretty sure she will, soon."

fifth period, i was on my phone. we're basically not allowed to have them out right now, but who cares.
i opened Snapchat and christoffer sent me a snap. he had one of the those geo filter stuff. he had it on for 10 seconds and i read what it said.
'will madison silverstein go to prom with me?' his snap didn't fail to make me smile. i quickly text him back.
ME
yes, she will ❤️

DAD 💦
ily

ME
ily2 💓
____________________________________________
idk how many chapters this book is going to be lol