Chapter 1- Finally telling them

"Nooooooo" Daneille screams as I tell her the news.

"It's not my decision besides I don't leave until next week" I say trying to make her a little happy.

I'm Baylee. I'm 16 and currently moving from Ohio to California!

   Danielle is my bestfriend besides Lucas but he's a guy friend. I go through my clothes carefully making sure I can let Danielle have some clothes.

"You don't need long sleeves in California"she practically wants everything I have.

"You can have these three but I'm keeping the rest" I say as she pouts.

She goes through my stuff throwing it left and right.

"Danielle Brit stop"! I say furiously.

She laughs but no not a good laugh a devilish laugh when you know your bad! I hadn't packed anything yet except our fine china and antiques. We were shipping our breakables earlier than the rest of the stuff to be sure it got safely there. I still had to tell Lucas I was leaving I know it be hard but I had to. I sigh as me and Danielle get in the car

_________________

We get to Lucas's house. I take my breathers and walk in. The only reason it was hard to tell Lucas is because me and him had a perfect friendship, unbreakable. If you saw us it would be impossible to split us up.

"Sit we need to talk" I say shaky.

"What's wrong is it bad" He says killing the suspense. You may look at this and be like your over exagerating but seriously its hard saying bye to your bestest friend.

"I'm moving to California and for good" I say finally getting the words out.

He sits there eyes widened at me.

"That's good for you not for any of us" He says with a dissapointed look.

I had to leave I told them goodbye and drove back home.