Chapter 23- Hospital?

I could hear faint voices but I couldn't open my eyes like they were glued. I couldn't open my mouth eathier. Was I dead? It felt like their was a whole chunk of my head gone. The voices ceased as a firm male voice spoke."She is in a coma and we have no estimate to when she'll wake up because she hit her head hard and lost quite a bit of blood" The firm male voice spoke gently. I heard my mom cry out my name. I wanted to tell her I was ok I'm still here but I couldn't. I heard Jc speak very soothing words to my mom telling her it would be alright she's a fighter. Jc was always good at calming people down with nice words. I hear foot steps out of the room and foot steps to my bed. Soft words spoke out of his mouth "Baylee I know stuff between us has been fucked up lately and and that girl you saw her name is Acacia and I don't love you anymore Im sorry you just an ugly bitch see you on the otherside" I noticed it was Sam saying those words. I finally manage to lightly yell the words "So what does this mean" . I cry openimg my eyes to see Sam with hurt in his eyes and Acacia smiling. I did this none of this would of happened if I would have never been born. They walk out as Jc walks in. I'm starting a new life with the one and only Jc Caylen. I walk wobbly to Jc and throw my arms around his neck bringing him into a nicr long kiss. Chills ran through my body along with sparks. We kiss for a moment more till I pull away smiling. Jc leaves to tell the doctor who was taking care of me I was awake and feeling amazing. I sit back on my bed replaying what Sam said and how Acacia was smiling in my mind. I wiped the tears from my face but they just kept coming. I calm myself down as Jc enters. He nods telling me I'm allowed to leave. I get up and walk outside I see Ricky,Trevor,Connor, Mackenzie,Kian,Andrea,Mom,Sam,and Acacia."What are them two doing here" I say in a sharp tone causing my mom to glare."We wanted to see if you'd die" Acacia said with hope in her voice. I pointed my finger at the door. "Leave you two are not wanted only friends or family of me" I yell causing Sam and Acacia to flinch. They walk out Sam looking depressed while Acacia had no emotion. I turned back around hugging everyone and finally meeting Andrea."Hey your Andrea I watch your youtube videos all the time you and Kian #Kiandrea" I say smiling."Ok you'll watch her videos but not ours what" Kian says."Hey girl youtubers have to stay together or the boy youtubers will over populate" Andrea says with a derrr face. We laugh and my mom signs the release forms saying that I'm free to leave the hospital with all my things. Jc carries me bridal style to his car."Mom I'm going to Jc's for a while is that k"? I ask. She nods "I love you Baylee" The first words I heard out of her mouth to me felt like forever."I love you to Mommy" I answer back with a smile. We jump in his car and head back to his house.