Chapter 28- Back to normal

I wake up in Sam's arms as he steadily breathes. He makes the cutest noise when he inhales. I smile to myself and try to go back to sleep. It works for about 30 minutes til my alarm goes off startling both of us."Im sorry I forgot to turn it off" I say turning it off. He rubs his eyes "Its ok. I need to wake up or I never will". We both laugh. I get up and wash my face. I feel arms grab my waist and kiss my neck. I turn my head to kiss his cheek. We stay in this position for a while til I speak up."Let's do something today just us" . He nods egarly. We decide to go walk around LA together. He leaves to get ready. I take a shower and shave so I could ware shorts. I get dressed in a teal tank, black shorts, and some heels with dimonds on the heel. I straighten my hair and put on the simple eyeliner and mascarra. I wait for Sam downstairs and play with my hands. Sam knocks on my door and I open it. He smiles and bites his lip. I scrunch my nose and stick my tounge out. I lock the door and put the key in my pocket. Sam's wearing black skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirts, black vans, and a SKATERBOY snapback. I sneak behind him and steal his snapback. I stick it on my head and come next to him."This calls for a selfie". I say pulling out my phone. Sam and me take a bunch of cute and random selfies. I keep wearing his hat. He's focusing on his feet while I focus on him. He must of noticed because he kept looking from the corner of his eye and smiling so I kept blushing. We were just walking but me coming from the family of clumsies I just had to fall or almost fall over either my feet or air. We stopped at a little hotdog stand because all you could hear was Sam's stumoch. We sat on a bench as I smeared ketchup on my hotdog as he put mustard."How do you like mustard like totally grody"I say sticking my tounge out and shaking my head. He laughs"It tates dilicious to me. Oooo for Vidcon I'm bringing a jar of it so I can just mess with you". He laughs so cutely when he tries to be evil."Oh yeah! Vidcon is in like 3 days!" I squeal. I love meeting my fans it's like going to a new school and making a bunch of friends who already know you. I smile and throw my empty tin foil wrapper away. Sam throws his away to coming and iterlacing his fingers with mine. A girl who looked about 13 or 14 started to approach us with a huge happy grin on her face."Um..Baylee and Sam can I have a picture"? She says nervously. We both nod and snap a few pics."Here you can tag me and Sam in this picture and use the hashtag #IsawSamandBaylee" I tell her. She nods and eagerly walks away. We smile at eachother as our phones both ring for notifying us that we have a Twitter notification."She was so fast I think she's my favorite fan" I say as Sam looks at me and pouts."Thats a girl" I add making him smile once again. Ever since I met Sam and everybody I started watching alot more youtubers even though I already watched Jack and Fin,Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Jenna Marbles, JenXPenn, and Andrea Russett. I save the photo after re-tweeting it and faving it then following her. The rest of the day was fun to the hashtag #IsawBayleeandSam started trending and we ate some more food. I asked my mom if Sam could spend the night and she agreed. Her and Sam got along very well. We walked back to my house and talked to my mom for a while til she went back to work. I felt really bad for her she already works from 8am-4pm then gets a small break and goes back to work from 4:30pm-1:00am. Thats why we never really get to bond alot. I popped some popcorn while Sam picked out a movie which emded up to be Grease my favorite movie. I must have dosed because I was at the part when Danny trys to get the ring off his hand and ends up hitting Sandy at the drive in and opening my eyes to when Rizzo says she's not prego. I trail my eyes to Sam who was still watching the movie. I think he thought I was still asleep because every time he'd laugh he'd cover his mouth and glance at me."Im awake Sammy" I say sitting up adjusting myself into his chest."Oh well thats good Im not alone anymore" He says gently kissing my forehead.His lips were cold only meaning one thing."Which popcicle did you eat" I say looking at his lips trying to make out the color."I ate orange not blue don't worry" He says chuckling. I sigh in relief that it wasn't my favorite. I start to het really tired of the couch and the clothes I was in and head up stairs. Sam follows me into my room. I get the clothes I wanna wear and head to the restroom to change but Sam stops me."Why the restroom? I mean I know you so why not out here" He asks. I shrug and go back in front of my mirror and set my clothes on the floor in front of it. I pull of my shirt and pants and throw on my big t-shirt that says Chocolate Is Yummy. Sam took of his shirt and changed into the sweatpants he.wore from the other night. I turn off the light and climb in bed. I turn over to Sam pecking his lips with that we gently fall asleep in eachothers arms.