diez

tyler woke up to a strange, but comforting feeling. he felt a little tickle amongst the pain he was feeling throughout his entire body, the pain still screaming -- like a dozen voices, fighting to be the loudest. the itch felt like a cold breeze on a summer day. comforting, that is.

he craned his neck a little, taking a look at his arm, which was the source of the itch. he was still laying in the same position as he did when he fell asleep after testing his fingers and toes -- which wasn't a surprise, since he could barely move, his body bruised and tensed from the pain.

he just hoped josh got his message. 

tyler has always had a crush on josh. josh moved from seattle to ohio some years ago, living a block away from tyler. they went to seperate schools, until recently. josh and tyler rarely spoke, and by rarely, he meant once. tyler had gotten stared at for having a bruised jaw, that he desperately tried to cover up with his best friends' -- jenna black -- makeup. he progressively started feeling more anxious throughout the lesson, thanks to people pointing and whispering when he turned their direction. so he stormed out of class, not wanting anyone to see him crying. he bumped into a boy, making him drop the stuff he was holding. tyler quickly apolagized, not wanting to look up. he couldn't afford josh to think he was a freak, too. josh reassured him that it was okay, making tyler's chest feel a little less heavy. if it was not for josh's gentle, raspy and deep voice, tyler never would've known it was josh. but god, he did.

they never talked after that. tyler had known josh was his soulmate after josh started to get into fights frequently. this had already been going on for months before josh changed his old school to the one tyler's on; tyler just never had the guts to strike up a conversation. since josh lived relatively close to tyler, tyler saw him walk home from school often. and tyler always ahd the same bruises, same small limp, same split lip. it has been a few months since tyler realized, but tyler had been crushing on josh from the moment he moved here, which was three years ago. tyler just never thought he was 'cool' enough to talk to the intimidating punk. he felt ordinary compared to josh. boring.

when he tried to focus his sight on the black ink on his color-tormented skin, his head got dizzy. he closed his eyes for a second and tried again. his eyes filled with tears as he read the other boy's message.

'im omw. location, please'