Unexpected Feelings *Slavine*

Fanfic SLAVINE :)

Unexpected Feelings

Divine P.o.v

Divine, Wendy and the cast of angelito are guest in Kris Tv. Woah! thats my first thought. Kris Aquino , the Queen of all media makakaharap nila. Pagpasok palang ng studio , she didnt expect na may mga fans sila na naroon, what she's much more surprise the slavine was there too. Slater and me , paano sila nag come up na may romantic stuff between me and slater. Oh my , everyone knows my gender preference, so why pushing it too much? sigh.

"Okay , kay Divine naman tayo , " Kris tv !!

I'm cool with it, if Slater had a girlfriend. I do love my girlfriend we been 3 years. Hanggang sa mag end ang Tv show , ay nilapitan siya ni Ms. Kris , will I give Slater a chance once na manligaw sa kanya si Slater and I answer her truthfully.

"I dont know , but I really do love my girlfriend and I'm happy with her." With that , she hugged me.

"You never know what will happen, Divine." meaningful she said to me with a smile before she left. I was on my way when my phone beep.

Its from Slater. You're great. What was that? I'm great on what? Oh I remember siya ang guest tommorrow I better watch that. Nag paalam na siya sa mga kasama niya,  because she wants to spend her time with Mickaela her girlfriend.

There she is. Mickaela walks towards my direction and kissed me on the lips. What a great feeling. I thought. She smile at her. they went to a Resto, for a date. Marami silang napag-usapan kahit yung love team na nabubuo sa kanila ni Slater , she's cool with that too. Magkaibigan naman na sila bago pa man ang Pbb. But when it comes to this issue...

"Slater likes you very much." Why of all sudden? She's not fine with that. Hindi na lang niya pinansin ang sinabi ni Mikaela instead hinawakan niya ang kamay nito. "You didnt answer me." akala niya pakakawalan na ni Mikaela ang issue na yon. Because for me it doens'nt matter.

"Because it's not a question. It's a statement,and forget it , I love you." I kissed her palms, and smiled at her Lovingly.

"I love you too." She give me a french kiss which I respond happily. When we reach my condo, she grabbed my shirt and pulled my head for another french kiss , we're getting hotter when my phone beep again.

from: Sister

We will be there at 7. Be ready. :)

Argh! honestly ? How could I have a sister like her, I give Mikaela an apologetic look, then she just said it's fine and smile at me. Nag Order na lang sila ng pagkain , dahil dinner and Boracay rum kung mag ha happenings. Hmn , who's she with? She mention on her text is We not I. It must be her boyfriend. Mikaela takes a bath, because she feel stinky so I lend her my polo shirt which end into her mid thigh, She's really hot, she wearing her short shorts she left before.I shakes my head into a nasty thoughts.

After a few minutes , the doorbell rang. Siya na mismo ang tumayo para salubungin ang ate niya and to meet her boyfriend also. Sumilip muna siya sa peephole, ofcourse to make it sure, na ate nga niya. When she opened the door , her sister hugs her tightly.

"Hey." I greet and hug her too. I was about to give her a smack on her shoulders when ..

"Yow." someone behind her sister greet. Slater!! What is he doing here? Is she my sister boyfriend? I m-mean .. I was surprise really, but I'll be happy for both of them if they end up together, I told you i'm cool with that.

"Same here. Pasok." binukas pa niya ng maluwang ang pinto , unang pumasok ang ate niya , while si Slater nasa labas pa rin and parang wala siyang balak pumasok kaya nilabas niya to. "Are you coming in?" I bend to see his face when he pulled me into a bear hug!! He crooked his head on my neck and kiss on that spot. Shock , I smack his head, because it's creepy of course. She felt Slater smile against her neck, so she smile too for no reason.