every one hates me

Warning suicide skip chapter if u are triggered or sensitive to suicide and cutting.

Lilith's POV

He dumped me what the fuck but its alright I know why he did because I'm ugly and no one likes me he probably dated me to make lucifer jealous that's fine it's not his fault if I kill my self I was gonna do it before he came.

I went to my bath room wrote a note then rolled up my sleeve I grabbed the razor blade and started cutting my arm I didn't feel the pain anymore so I went deeper and deeper until blood was gushing out I stopped and looked at the cuts for a while I placed the  razor in the sink and grabbed a bottle of pills I started swallowing them soon there were no pills left I pocked the razor up again I raised it to my throat and started to cut.

I started chocking on the blood

"Lilith are u alright "

I couldn't talk I was trying to but the blood was stopping me then I heard my mum walk up the stairs then I blacked out I woke up in a white room it was filled with stuff I love I walked around the room to discover a door I walked into the room and it seemed to be a bathroom it seemed that I was in a house but where was this house.

Somebody walked in and looked at me they had white wings and then it hit me I was dead and in heaven.

Dramatic Welp now Lilith is dead

*hides behind couch*

Please don't kill me

Rexy out

264 words