When I see you again

So if I'm a female I can't save my son? He is my son!
"M.. Momma I feel dead." He whispered, holding his stomache.
"D-don't worry darling.. I-I'll keep you safe.." I told him, having tears in my eyes.
We both heard a BANG. like, a shotgun? I told him to hide as a man walked in.
"WHERE IS THE KID, SPEAK TO ME, NOW." A Man said, breaking into my house.
"What? I-I don't have a child." I said nervously.
I didn't want to lose my god, but I didn't want to lose my soul. It was a lose-lose.
"Tell me or it'll be the last you'll see you, and your precious child." He commanded.
I gave the small shaking child to the man.
I knew it was wrong, my son thinks I'm insane, but I have a plan.
"I'll gather them up, then take my child and all the other children back."
I wrote on a piece of paper.
I got my bags, and headed off.
As I reached the first women's house, she opened it with all the others. They knew what I was there for.
We headed off to the mountains where he kept all the kids. I heard screams, shotguns, and lots of stuff that made me feel nervous. As we reached his tower, We already saw dead children.
"Please don't be Ray, please don't." I pleaded in my head.
We all slammed the door and started scrambling.
8 Girls went for the kidnapper, the rest of us went for the kids. I went for 8 boys and girls, another had 4 kids, another had 6 kids, two helped eachother carry 16 kids!
We all carried the kids to the wagon. Then, all 15 adults went back for town square. When everyone heard children, they ran outside gleefully and grabbed their child. I though never saw Ray. I started to cry left alone in town square in the middle of the night.
Then, I saw Ray in the very middle.
I hugged him with all my might just because I could. But, something still bothered me.