2nd Chapter

Richie was pale, about to vomit. When the doctor opened the door, he calmed down a little, although he knew about the chances of having bad news.

Dr. Brown: Richard Tozier?

Richie: Y-yes, it's... It's me.

Dr. Brown: Well, I have some... news for you. It's about *looks at the paper* Edward Kaspbrack.

Richie: Is it... Is it bad?

Dr. Brown: Come with me and see.

Richie: Oh God. O-Okay, let's go.

  The doctor seemed worried to Richie, but he understood that a doctor needs to keep his calm.

  They entered a room that was after the operating room where Eddie was.

Richie: Oh no... *covers his mouth*.

Dr. Brown: Hey, don't worry, he's doing well. He's a warrior.

Richie: Oh thank God! *Breathes relieved*

Dr. Brown: We discovered the cause of what happened this morning. He had an silent attack.

Richie: What? H-How?

Dr. Brown: When he closed his  eyes he simultaneously stopped breathing. You did good at contacting us. If we did not get there in time, maybe he would not survive.

Richie: And this... This will continue?

Dr. Brown: No, we fixed it. You don't need to worry about that.

Richie: When does he wake up again?

Dr. Brown: I'd say tomorrow morning, but... Stay tuned. We will move him to another room, come with us.

Richie: I... *hugs the doctor* thank you so much!

Dr. Brown: No problem. We are here for it. Let's go.

Both of them left the room. Richie was calmer now.