Dangerously in Love(Mindless Behavior Luv Storii)

Hey im Ja'Quari Rikers.Yeah, you may know that me and ma girls are MINDLESS chicks uh huh.We have sass,couture,attitudes,and style.If it was summer all year round ova here in Brookyln,I would defentily luv it here but No I had to move here because of my mom.She wanted a new life.Her and ma dad broke up a couple of years ago because she had cheated on him with this bum named Stephon.And this bitch named ma momma had a fucking baby girl with him.Yeah,yeah I know that it is very mean to call the woman who had bought me into this world and can take me right out..........a bitch.Okay I know you guys are wondering why I have a boy's name right?Okay when my mommy and daddy were togehether at the time they thought that I was gona be a lil' boy.But no I am a girl.So the name had just stuck.But my whole name is Ja'Quari Angel Lily Rikers.What a wierd ass name!Anyways I have 4 besties in ma group called XoXOh!They i mean we have been best friends since lets see.Now.....Junior High.........Elementary.......Kindergarten........Pre-K......and we all had the same baby-sitter.So yeah back to me..I have an older brother named Jacob then I come next Ja'Quari and then here comes the baby lil' Shaunda.She da oddball because evryone start with the lettr J.So tomorrow me and ma girls are flying to Miami,Florida to go see and hang with Mindless Behavior on Wednesday,Thursday,and Friday.Yeah that bitch aka my momma bought me them tickets so me and my girls can hang out with eachother and go see our boys,because we know that in our right minds they ain't coming to Brooklyn anytime soon.I'm part black and hispanic.So I grew up talking spanish to my momma and speaking english to my father,Now here comes the bitch now.....

                                                              Tuesday Morning.

M-Hola chicka!

J-Hola Mami.

M-whatcha doing?

J-waiting for tomorrow so I wont be in this goddamn house.

M-Oh really because i can cancel your flight just like this-she snaps her fingers fast 5x

J-si mami

M-whatcha doing today?

J-imma hang out with ma chickas of course,im not baby-siting Shaunda today.No,no mami

M-Si,I understand

She leaves and closes the door behind her,Now she is yelling in rapid spanish to my brother about how his room is a pigsty,and he needs to clean it now.Im about readt to leave my goddamn house,Sometimes I wished that me and daddy lived together in South Carolina.Yeah that is why I am half-black.Hooray!!Can today come and go already?I lay down on my bed and put #1 Girl on blast.I can't wait until I see my boys!They can probably sign me and the girls.WOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!Im so excited.

Knock-Knock......Now who the fuck is bothering me now?????????

J-Who is it?

J-It's your brother Jacob please open the door Ja'Quari!

J-Okay what happened to you,you look like you saw a mutherfucking ghost pass by?

J-Jaguar(that's my nickname)I got my girlfriend Janice pregnat!

J-No shit that is why you came to me because if Mami finds out you're fried enchiladas.or fried peppers or even fried fish or even_

J-Jaguar that's the point what am I going to do!!!Mami will freak.

J-I know so that's your fault big-bro,on your end.

J-Jaguar!Your no help!!!

J-Just call Daddy he'll know what to do!

J-Yeah,thanks Jaguar,He kisses my hair and shuts the door behind him softly.

I lay back down and jam to MY Mindless Behavior!