Really Diggy???/

Now im fucking madd because I was excepting to give Diggy head but I guess not...............

Well he is out of luck anyways..Lemme go home.I see some niggah smoking dope on the steps and he is a cutie as well.

S(Sawanii)-Hey you know you on ma property right?

B(Boy)-Oh I'm sorry babygirl I didn't know I just wanted to smoke,the name is Austin,what is yours?

S(Sawanii)-Okay Austin.The name is Sawanii.

A(Austin)-You wanna smoke?

S(Sawanii)-Well I never smoked shit that stinks before,but I'll try.

A(Austin)-now you is the girl that I wanna try,here

S(Sawanii)-Damn this shit stinks how you smoke this shit Austin?

A(Austin)-It is madd easy

Sawanii takes the cigaratte and breathes it in,after a while she starts to cough.Austin pats her on the back,she moves over so she can get closer to Austin.She leans over and kisses Austin and she bites his lip.

A(Austin)-Damn lil ma we should kick it some time?

S(Sawanii)-ightt I feel you Austin.

They start to talk and start to get to know eachother better.

A(Austin)-You wanna be my girl Sawanii?

S(Sawanii)-Yeah I do.

A(Austin)-Ightt imma catch you tomorrow,some meet me down the block @3pm sharp boo

S(Sawanii)-Ightt luv u

A(Austin)-I love you too

He leans over and kisses her softly.

|Back To Diggy|

I am so angry at Sawanii right now,like no girl should be acting like that when you first meet her.Nawh she is fake and she wanna be bad to the bone but not gonna happen.