Really you is a ill bitch!!!!

So yeah......guys ma name is wanii,and you know me a Kareem's girlfriend and Ja'Quarii's friend.yeah i  Cupcake and Ja'Quari are acting like stuck up ho3s so I am going to introduce MYSELF to MB and Diggy OMG that Simmons boy is soo YUMMY to me if I was a rapist I would rape him if front of reality TV.Eww that is some nasty thinking butt,lemme go get dressed but I wont look like a hoochie-momma trust that!

                                                      |45 MINS. Later....|

I go walking down the block and find my way to MB's condo,on Miami Beach!OMG this house looks madd dope from the outside I wonder how it looks on the inside?Anyways is that Diggy?(gasps)Yes it is lemme go walk ova there to ma future or ex-mans!!!She pulls down the itty-bitty shirtthat she wearing and smoothes down the pockets on her poom-poom shorts aka butti-riders.hmmm.I pull out ma mirror and apply more lipgloss.Check.My lips are glossy and kissable,yea!I walk over.

                                                       |Diggy's P.O.V.|

Yoooo,ova there that girl is flee but she need more DAMN clothes!Didn't her momma teach this chick how to dress?Anyways wassup with the chicks in Miami wearing partly any clothes it ain't that HOT!!So this chick is coming ma way.I already got a woman and I ain't trying to break her fucking heart ova this broad.Now hear Comes ma chick Toya,ma babiigirl wait no ma wifey to be....

                                                        |Back to Sawanii|

Wait who da fuck is that broad trying to come and ruin ma goddamn plan.Plzz Lord dont tell me that is his girlfriend!(Yes it is ma child..)Wtf God really spoke to me I must have some type of goddamn power.Weird I aint no witch,there is no witches in the 21st century!WTF!I aint afraid of Simmons broad so imma drag ma cute ass ova there.Hehe I'm so #DOPE!

                                                         |Diggy's Thoughts|

This chick really wanna piece of my mind!Toya is getting on ma goddamn nervers,she needa shut the fuck up already!I just wanna pimp-slap this bitch to hell but if I do that she gonna just tell her Daddy that im a WOMAN_BEATER and that I fucking hate her guts and I really am right now.Ever since that argument me and her had last night over kids was ridicilous.I am only 17 and I dont want no goddamn kids she must be CRAZEE_AS FUCK!!!! Anyways here she comes crying to me saying that she "loves" me and she is sorry for cheating on me w/ her ex-mans named Luke.WOW I am so done with her bullshit man.I just dont know how to say it to her.......................................End of Thoughts.

T(Toya)-Diggy bae im sooo sor-(hiccup)sorry I didn't mean too!Plz forgive me!I love you toooo much don't leave me i promise I won't do it again!

D(Diggy)-It doesn't matter Toya anymore wew are done.You have lied to me,used me and took ma money behind ma back.You're a triifling bitch,go and suck Luke's dick better than you sucked mine.

T(Toya)-DIGGY!Don't Go!

Diggy leaves her standing on the beach while she looking like a raccoon with that running mascara.Toya watches him leave sadly.Now this is Sawanii's chance to be the triffling bitch,now!

S(Sawanii)-Hey cutie!

Diggy looks upand walks over,they start chatting upa storm about how they just realized eachother like that!Diggy doesn't know that he is about to be broken hearted again.Let the games begin!He gives her his number kissed her on the cheek and walked away.Sawanii stands there smiling to herself she walks to the boys house.And knocks on the door softly.A boy with curly hair in a afro comes and answers the door.He smiles and lets her in.Sawanii laughs quietly to herself.and walks in.

B-Hey who are you,the name is Princeton!

S(sawanii)-Im Sawanii and boy you is FINE!

P(princeton)-(laughs)Come on in and meet the crew.

The boys all see her and they are all waiting for the kill.Sawanii hangs with them and leds Ray-Ray to a room.They start to talk.Then they kiss,and kiss,and kiss.She thinks that this may lead to them having sex but ah-no!Then she thinks about her and Diggy later that night.She shivers.And stops kissing Ray-Ray opens the door and walks out.She does the the same thing to Roc Royal,Princeton,and Prodigy.They all think the same thing:"I ain't having sex with no hoe that I just mey..Hell To the No!" She leaves successfully.She sneaks out the window and cackles:"I WON,JA'QUARI JUST MAY BE A BAD BITCH BUT I AM THE HO3 WHO GETS ALL THE GUYS IN BED WITH HER!"She walks to her house with an evil grin waiting for Diggy and his package.