hospital

jesse pov

me and Maxi ran in to the hospital, giving the receptionist Lucys details.

"come with me a minute let me just explain to you" said a doctor leading us in to a room.

we sat down.

"right Lucy was found at the park, her ribs are badly bruised along with her face and neck. ..and I hate to tell you this she was raped"

I burried my head in my hands

"shes really upset and shes not really wanting to talk to anyone but you can go along and see her"

we followed the doctor to a private room. as me and Maxi walked in Lucy was layed on her side.

I pulled a chair up beside her holding her hand.

"oh Lucy"

I placed my forehead on hers and she cried. tears fell from my eyes. 

Maxi pulled a chair up beside me.

"whos done this to you? did you know them? I asked her

she nodded "Chloe and James" she sobbed

anger built up inside of me.

"I can't do this Jesse we cant be together, chloe or james there never let me. you should just be with chloe"

"no no I dont want to be with chloe at all I want you only you please lucy"

" I cant look at me I am completely a mess, he raped me. chloe watched and laughed, I cant do this I am going to go back to England" she cried

"please Lucy I love you I want to help you I want to be with you please dont leave me" I sobbed

"sorry, please I just want to be on my own, thats how I feel right now alone so please just go"

I stood up and walked out tears flowing down my face.

maxi pov

I watched Jesse walk out he looked distraught.

"go and see him" lucy said

I gave her a kiss on the cheek

"he loves you please dont go anywhere"

I walked out to find Jesse outside standing against the wall.

"this is all my thought maxi"

"dont be so stupid this is not your thought, shes upset were all here for her"

"I love her so much Maxi I can't loose her I can't all I want is her to be happy"

"I know mate, lets just give her a bit of time she has just been attacked and raped I can't imagine what she must be going through she has been through so much. james and chloe need to be locked up, I saw the police going in after us so she needs us right now. she have a drink I will go in and see her"

lucy pov

I told the police everything that happened I wanted james and chloe to pay for what they have done to me. they had arrested them both and said they would come back to me with more information.

i managed to pull my self up in bed in a lot of pain tho , as Maxi walked through the door. he sat on the bed and embraced me in a gentle hug.

we sat chatting for a while he left to go and get Jesse. Jesse walked in to the room sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I love you Lucy so much I just want you to be happy. I want to be the one that makes you happy. we can get through this together i promise I will do anything for you"

"I love you Jesse so much"

he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me kissing me on the head.

"were get through this I am going to be there every step of the way"

thanks for reading everyone :) dont forget to check out my other story about zac efron :)