sunset

I chilled out the rest of the day, I watched a few episodes of bondi rescue as they were showing some old ones. I couldnt stop laughing st some of the pranks that they had played on each other. the more and more I watched Jesse the more I realised that I had feelings for him. I looked at my watch it was half 6, I brushed my hair and grabbed my bag and walked out the door, by the time I reached the lifeguard tower Jesse and Maxi were just bringing in the flags. they both waved.

"I am just going to get changed and I will be out"smiled Jesse

"ok" I said

I walked down the sand a bit and sat down the sun was still out and the sand was still warm. I sat down leaning back on my hands.

Jesse pov

I walked in to the tower with Maxi, deano kerbox hoppo harrison and chappo were shutting things down.

"Lucy is hot"said harrison

"shut up will you"said jesse giving Harrison a light slap on the arm.

I walked to the lockers and slipped on another tshirt and shorts put my hat on

"see you later guys"

they all went there seperate ways.  I saw Lucy sitting on the sand. I walked over and sat down next to her.we sat chatting for a while.

"the reason I wanted to bring u down here was because I wanted you to see the sunset on the beach". the sun was just setting it was yellow orange red it was amazing.

Lucy pov

the sun was setting and the sky looked beautiful. I looked over to Jesse

"thanks Jesse I have never met anyone like you, its so sweet"

"no thank you never felt happier like I have the last few days" smiled Jesse

my heart waa racing I looked at his gorgeous eyes down to his lips and all I wanted to do was kiss him. I wondered if I should or not but before I could even think about it his lips touched mine kissing them softly a smile crept on our faces as he pulled away but with our heads still touching. I felt his hand run through my hair cupping my cheek.

"your amazing Lucy" he whispered softly

"your not to bad your self" I grinned

he let out a little laugh then kissed me again. it started off really slowly I put my hand on Jesse's waist. the kiss seemed to get a bit more passionate as he ran his hand down my body. as we broke away both breathless and smiled.

we turned back at the sunset. this was one of the most romantic thing anyone had done for me. I couldnt help feel at the back of my mind that this was to good to be true and that it wouldn't last.