.home

lucy pov

I spent 2 nights in hospital it was pretty lonely but Jesse and all the other lads came to see me. they were going to discharge me today I couldnt wait. Jesse really wanted me to move in with him I couldnt resist.

the police had charged james and chloe with rape and assault but they both denied it so it looked like it was going to court which I was dreading. I hated the fact I would have to relive that day and for jesse to hear as well. I knew how angry he was about it anyway. he has been worrying about me non stop but I suppose thats nice in a way shows he cares.

I got dressed and packed my things I was still so sore. Jesse had the day off and was coming to pick me up. within minutes he walked through the door he gave me a big hug.

"so glad your coming home beautiful" as he kissed me softly on the lips he took my hand and we went to his car.  all the way back home he had his hand on my leg and kept looking over at me asking me every few minutes if I was all right.

"I'm fine jesse honest" I smiled

"I just worry about you"

we pulled up at his apartment he put his arm around my waist holding on to me as we walked in. I sat on the sofa

"I will get you a drink do you want one?

"Jesse just sit down with me will you I am fine"

jesse sat down putting his arm around me as I snuggled in to him.

"now this is the best feeling ever" I said as I kissed his hand.

"it sure is I am not loosing you again" jesse said kissing me on the cheek.

"listen jesse I dont want you to tip toe around me I just want to concentrate on getting better, getting the court hearing out the way and being with you" I kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you mr pollock"

he smiled "I Love you to" giving me a kiss on the lips.