"Does everyone have their bracelets?" *CONCERT TIME!*

I had this whole chapter written out and done around 2 days ago. But it got deleted and I couldn't find it anywhere! (Now I have it saved in two different files just in case!) So I tried to re-write it as best as I ould and this is what I got. Next chapter should be longer, in case your wondering.:)

------

*The concerts been going on for sometime. It’s about half way done.*

What the hell is happening?

Who are these people singing?

Can someone kill me? Do it now. Come on, quick and painless, quick and painl-

I'm dead. 

Just kidding. But seriously, I hate this type of music. 

The crowed roared at every word one of the boys said, and you could almost not even hear them sing over the noise.  This is torture. 

“HEY! HEY EVERY BOODY!” Some blond kid shouted from the stage, “Hey can every one be quiet for a minute!?” 

The crowd screamed. 

“Ok!” The Louis kid from earlier today spoke up, “Does everyone have those bracelets that were put on your wrist before the concert?” He asked 

The crowd roared. 

“Ok, were doing something different tonight! And we would like to be able to do this at more shows and performances, and you all are like a test run!” Zayn explained to the crowd. 

I’d been playing with that stupid plastic bracelet for the most part of the concert, and I came to this very important conclusion. 

I. Can’t. Get. It.  Off. 

I’ve tried tearing it, and pulling at it, even ripping it with my teeth! The thing is too tight to slip of and it’s so much like a hospital ID tag that I don’t think I can get it off without scissors! 

“Hey, so does everyone see a 9-didget number on the bracelet? Yeah?” Harry asked when everyone screamed , “good.” 

“So! Were going to read off the number we have here!” He held up a slip of paper, “And the winner wins…”

“A CRAP LOAD OF STUFF!” They all cheered, 

Three of them went to go get a big box from back stage while the blond kid whose name I don’t know kept talking, “And the lucky winner will also come on stage and sing a song with us! Pretty good deal right?!” he fired up the already blazing crowd. 

I was pulling at the bracelet, trying to get it off so I could give it to Jessie to let her think she has a better chance of winning. But the damned thing is impossible to get off!

I think I was giving myself a paper… or well plastic cut with the edge of the thing.  

The winner will win…!” The blond guy trailed off and pointed to where two boys stood with a box. But a man came on stage instead and took hold of the microphone. 

“Attention. We want to be able to do this safely! After the number is read, I will ask the winner to report to the person closest to them that works here. They will check the number to verify and then bring you back stage. I want this person to be brought here unharmed! In other words, ‘no hurting the winner’. It won’t increase your chances and you will be escorted out of the building and you will not be able to return today. Thank you!” he placed the microphone back in it’s stand and walked off stage. 

“Well…” the blond kid said, “Let’s hear it for Ian!” He laughed softly when some people boo-ed, “Okay, well as I was saying, the winner gets…” 

Two boys brought the big box on stage,

“MEE!!”  The guy named Zayn, popped open the top of the box and jumped out. He splattered the front row-ers with foam peanuts where they all fought over the little things. 

The crowed cheered again, I laughed at his face when Harry shoved him back in. 

“No, they won’t actually win Zayn. But they will win,” 

The three other boys set themselves up around the outside eof the box and reached in. 

The blond kid started listing things off in a strange voice as someone pulled that object out of the box and made a face to go with it, “Signed socks! Signed tee-shirts! Our new CD, also… signed!  Signed carrots!” I stopped listening and thought about that one, carrots? I saw like 30 girls outside, all holding carrots, what up with the carrots?! 

“-pants!…Customised One Direction snuggies! And… well… you get to sing a song with us!” 

The crowed cheered again. 

“Here’s the first number! 9! NINE! N-I-N-E!” Louis said and pointed to a screen above the stage that had the number on it. 

I looked down at my bracelet.  Wow. A nine. 

I looked around and saw almost half the people I looked at also had a nine. 

Jessie did too. 

I kept trying to get it off my hand so I could give it to Jessie, but it still wouldn’t budge. 

“Then a three-oh-four!” the crowed was strangely quiet, except for the exited screams and the hysterical crying. 

I looked at Jessie and she was still beaming, I guess her bracelet still matches the numbers on the screen. I checked mine, yup, my bracelet was still in the game. 

I was twisting the thing, and pulling at it and gnawing on it, and nothing helped, it was still stuck. 

“seven, then two!” 

“Three!” 

“Four!” 

I looked at Jessie and she looked devastated, she just stood there looking at her bracelet. Hers was cut at the second last number, 

“Oh Jessie.” I sighed, and wrapped my arms around her in a hug, “It’s ok!” 

She sniffled, but then agreed,

“Look!” I said, deciding to give her my second present now. I pulled the picture out of my bag and gave it to her, “I kind of walked in on them when we were at the-“ 

I love you! Iloveyou, iloveyou, iloveyou!!” Jessie jumped up and down and hugged me like a crazy person, “This is the best birthday ever!”

“SIX!” 

Jessie looked at the numbers on the screen above the stage. ‘9-3-0-4-7-2-4-3-6’

 Jessie showed me her bracelet, the last two numbers on her’s were a ‘4’ and a ‘7’. 

“How far off were you?” she asked, and took my wrist in her hand. I shrugged in response.

“Hey, Sky?” she said, looking at my bracelet and the screen again. “You might want to check this out…” 

“What?” I laughed, “Am I one number off or something?” 

“No.” she corrected me, “You won.” 

----

A/N: I don't like it as much as I liked the first one I wrote, but it'll have to do right? And I have a little question for you all. If Jessie, or Skyler had to end up with one of the boys... who do you think it should be? Maybe they won't even get a guy, and they'll just part ways as unlikly friends... or enimes... whatever. Yeah so, Question. Who do you think would go for Jessie? For Skyler? (I'm not saying it's going to happen, your just going to have to wait and find out! :D) And... who's YOUR favourite memeber? (If you have one.)

And if you read all of the authours note, put the word 'supermcdoodle' in your comment! Oh! And fan! Becasue fanning, is awesome! :D Thanks for reading!