Chapter 2

February 09, 2016

Sooyoung's POV

A month has passed, and it seems that Taeyeon's sleep is already peaceful, so I asked Sica if all of us can tell her, and they're all heading to my house. 

"Sica unnie, you're finally here. Taeyeon is in the kitchen."

"Oh, all of you guys are here! Soo, you didn't tell them that they're coming."

"Mianhe Taeyeon, but we need to tell you something."

"What is it Sica?"

All of us sat down and looked at Taeyeon. Since it was Sunny's idea to tell her, we all decided that she'll be the one to talk first.

"Taeyeon, we're sorry for not telling you this, but a month ago, Sica received a call from Tiffany."

"Mwo?!!"

"Yeah, and she said," Sunny took a deep breath and said, "She went back to America."

Taeyeon was utterly speechless, then Soo began to talk.

"Taeyeon, we were even shocked about the news, and we knew that your reaction will be twice more than ours, so we couldn't bring ourselves to tell you, and we're so sorry for that. We don't know which state of America she's living in, but all we know is that she went back."

"........ so that's why she stopped haunting me." Taeyeon said before crying

"We're so sorry we couldn't tell you about this earlier, but all we can promise is that we won't leave you, unnie." The maknae spoke up.

"No wonder I can't call her anymore."

We all ran out of words to say to the woman who doesn't even know where she should start or what will she do about the news. All we could do is hug her and comfort her in the sadness she's feeling. 

It seems that she's crying in her sleep again. Tiffany didn't have to do this. I will try to talk to her about Taeyeon's situation. Maybe she might change her mind somehow. I called Jessica, since she's the only one who has her number right now. After I called her, I noticed that Taeyeon began to scream Tiffany's name, so I guess the call can wait.

Two weeks later...

Taeyeon is still crying in her sleep, and it gets worse night by night, so I decided to call Tiffany.

"Hello? May I know who is this?"

"Hello Tif? It's Sooyoung."

"Soo? How did you know my number?"

"Sica gave it to me. Enough of that. Why are you doing this? Don't you know that Taeyeon is getting worse every minute because of you?! How can you be this selfish?! Only thinking about your own happiness!"

"I never said I was happy with this, and I never said that I did this because I don't love her anymore. She's been waiting for me every night up to the point that she became anemic, I keep telling her that we'll do all the things she want after my project is done, but she didn't listen! Even though she didn't, I didn't mind it, but of course I got worried that I couldn't focus on what I'm doing, until my manager came up to me and said that I needed to cut my ties with her, since I wasn't doing good and broke my contract that I was supposed to focus on my job, in exchange for us to be together. I know she will be devastated when she knows about me quitting, since she's the one who pushed me to become a solo singer, so I didn't, and I thought that leaving her for a while will help me focus and make her happy again, but I was not expecting that she'd turn out to be like this. I'm so sorry."  Tiffany answered, crying.