Chapter 11

Athena's POV

the next day...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's currently 5:10 in the morning.

I did my usual morning routine and after that I went down to have some breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted and ang nasa dining palang is sila mom, dad and alliah. Tulog pa ata yung iba.

"Good morning 'nak, kain na." Mom said and started to put pancakes and bacons on my plates.

Walang nagsasalita sa amin puro kain lang kami, well kakagising lang kasi namin kaya wala pa masyadong energy haha.

Anyways after I ate my breakfast, inayos ko muna yung gamit and damit ko. I checked the time and it's already 5:40 am kaya I decided na maligo na.

*ding*

My phone had a notification and pagkakita ko it's a message from my driver hahaha

Donny the Driver
gooood morning po ma'am! musta po tulog ninyo? 😂 itatanong ko lang po sa inyo kung anong oras ko po kayo susunduin?

Natawa ako sa message ni Donny kaloka seryoso nga sa pagiging driver ko HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Me
good morning din po haha maayos naman po tulog ko kuya driver, kahit mga 6:10 or 6:15 na po kayo pumunta hindi pa ako nakakapagayos eh hahaha.

Donny the Driver
Sige po ma'am, noted po😊

Naligo na agad ako pagkabasa ko ng last message ni Donny.

~

Donny's POV

Nakaayos na ako and i'm currently sitting sa sala while playing on my phone.

"Kuys, are you going na ba kelay ate Athena?" I heard Hannah asked me.

I checked the time and it's already 6 o'clock.

"Yea, i'm going na, sabay ka ba?" I said and she just shookt her head since she's eating a cookie the solana and her made.

"Oh kuya, give some cookies to ate athena" Hannah said and went in the kitchen to grab some ziplock and put the cookies she baked with solana.

"Here ya go~" Hannah gave me the bag of cookies and proceeds from eating her cookies.

"Mom! Dad! I'll go ahead na po kelay Athena." Paalam ko kelay Mom and Dad.

"Okay, drive safely!" Mom said and kissed my cheeks.

~

Athena's POV

As I was putting on my school shoes, I glanced at the mini clock that was placed in night stand and it's already 6:17 so I grabbed my things and double checked if the important things are inside my bag, then I went downstairs to see Donny peacefully sitting at the couch in the living room while scrolling at his phone.

"good morning~" I greeted him and he looked back then he stand up to get closer to me.

"gooood morning" Donny greeted me back and we did a beso.

"here's cookies for you" He handed me a bag of cookies in a ziplock.

"Did you make this?" I asked him while I try the cookies.

"Nope, hannah and solana made those."

"Aww, really? it's so good."

~

Third Person's POV

As Athena was eating the cookies that Hannah and Solana made, Donny was smiling unknowingly. For him, Athena makes him happy even with the little things she do.

"Let's go?" Donny asked and Athena just nodded.

"Mom~ Dad~, Donny and I are going to school na po." Athena said as she walks through the main door.

"Okay~ Ingat kayo!" It was her mom who responded since she's in the kitchen and her dad probably is inside the room.

Maaga silang pumask today while their siblings, mamaya pa konti aalis since medyo tinatamad pa sila.

~

On their way to the school, Donny and Athena are jamming to I like me better by Lauv.

"I knew from the first time~ I stayed for the long time cause~" They both sang at the same time.

"I like me better when~ I like me better when i'm with you~" Donny looked at Athena who's filming him with her phone.

Hinarap ni Athen yung phone sa kanila and they both make funny faces while laughing together.

~

to be continued...