Chapter 8

Athena's POV

I just woke up from my wonderful sleep and it's Monday again.

I checked my phone if I have any notifications and I do have one and it's a message from Donny.

Good morning! Don't forget that i'll pick you up!

I just replied back to him.

Good morning Dons! Yeah I won't forget it haha.

After I messaged Donny back, I got up from my bed and started fixing it, then after I fixed my bed I went inside my bathroom and had a shower.

I'm already dressed up and of course i'm wearing my uniform and also I just did my brows and put some powder and lipgloss and after that I my bag and all the things that I need for school like my laptop, book and etc then I went downstairs after that.

"Good morning!" I greeted my mom and dad who's currently having breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie." My dad greeted me.

"Good morning anak, ang aga mo ata today?" My mom said.

"Donny will be picking me up po kasi mom and nakakahiya naman po if he's going to wait for me po." I told my parents and I started eating.

My siblings are still inside their room probably sleeping pa haha also they know already that hindi muna ako makakasabay pumasok sa kanila kasi nga yung about sa dare namin ni Donny.

The Rivero's already went back to Isabela and they'll be back soon siguro kapag holidays or summer.

After i'm done eating my breakfast I checked the time and it's 6:10 am.

Kakababa lang ng mga kapatid ko and they're also dressed up na rin and kumakain na sila ng breakfast nila.

*beep* *beep*

I heared a car honk and i'm guessing that's Donny kaya I bid my good bye to my parents and siblings.

I'm already outside of our gate and I saw him inside his car eating, kaya pumasok na ako sa loob.

"Hello good morning dons." I greeted him.

"Good morning haha, sorry if i'm eating pa." He said.

"No, no it's okay kain ka lang muna." I told him pero he just shooked his head and placed down the food between us and started driving papuntang school.

And I kinda feel guilty kasi he has to pick me up pa tapos hindi pa siya tapos kumain, kaya kinuha ko yung food niya and he gave me glance and smiled at me.

"You can have some if you want." He told me but I jist shooked my head.

"I'll just feed you while you're driving." I told him and I saw him smile.

I started to feed him while he's driving and minsan nakikikain din ako haha ang sarap kasi eh, Donny told me that her mom cooked it for him.

Tapos ko na siyang pakainin and nandito na kami sa loob ng campus nung inabot ko yung water niya sa kanya.

"Thank you." He said and I just smiled at him then after that we both went out of the car.

Madami-dami na rin yung mga student na nandito sa school.

Many students saw me and Donny got out of his car and I can sense that people are talking about us now but I just ignored it.

Sabay kaming pumunta ni Donny sa classroom namin and ang ingay as usual.