Chance 1: Problem

Rosé POV

Everything is hectic right now, with the festival happening in our school. Our own class having a cafe with cosplay theme,everything seems tiring but fun as well.

"Hyuna get the orders fast and dont flirt with the costumers" i told her as she gave me the orders

"Can't help it" she said as she walks away and wink at me.

I just smile at her response, everyone might think she's a flirt or an easy girl but no. She's more than that.

I gave the orders to my classmates for them to make the orders and help others and give them some chores. Since im the president of this class everything needs to go smoothly because the class that is most sucessful will receive money and a gift from the dean. I could say that our cafe are one of the strong contenders out there since the Cosplay theme gathers a lot of attention and love. The other class has horror theme, movie, romance etc. As i look around the cafe half of the seats are occupied by the costumers and i can see the smile plastered on their faces. We are also playing KPOP,JPOP and APOP songs. My classmates dress up as an anime character there's Kagome and Inuyasha, Characters from Dragon Ball then Pokemon and the lolitas.

I'm not dressed as anyone or anything just my regular clothes since Im going to be the one who will be watching and keeping things smooth. Im here at the station where they make food assisting them when Poala came in screaming my name garnering the attention of the whole place. I pull her out to the corridor and make her talk.

"We have a problem" she said and i frown

"What problem?" i ask

"Dara and Jiyong are nowhere to be seen" she said like its doomsday

"Okay? So there roaming around there's nothing to worry about"

"There is,Rose. Jiyong and Dara didnt  came in today both of them, not only that i ask Hyorin,Youngbae's girlfriend you know the guy that is short but good God lord that body is so h-"

"Your point Poala?" i cut her off before she starts daydreaming

"She said that the two got into a big fight and refuse to see each other and right now Jiyong is unable to contact and we dont know where Dara is"

"WHAT?!" I raised my voice, i cant help it. I mean seriously can they just pretend for a day that they're fine.

"What are we going to do now?" i look at Jisoo

"i dont know" i said and its true i cant think straight right now with my rage for the couple.

On the day we needed them the best they ditch us? I cant believe them. Dara and Jiyong have been a couple as long as i remeber and the class nominated them to be the representative of our class for the Muse/Escort since the two have the visuals.

"I got it, we could ask Suga to represent our section and find a muse.Oh there's Hyuna too" Jisoo said and i look at her as if she had grown two heads

"Suga seriously? Do you want him to kill us?" Poala said to Jisoo

Then there's silence between us as i try to think of a plan when a voice distrupt us

"Maybe I can help" as i look  where the voice is coming from

I see him standing with his hands in his pockets and a smirk plastered in his face.

~•~•~
I just use the names of KPOP idol and think out of the box and based it somehow to who the really are and fit it for the character i want them to be. i mean no harm. 😆

Keep Reading 😁
Vote,Comment & Enjoy 😊

Peace and Love 💕
-Jen xoxo