Brown.

Violet Ross.

With my signature, my fate was sealed.

Omg, why does that sound so bad?

"Welcome to the family Violet."

She sits a bag down on her desk that looks vaguely similar to mine. The only difference being mine was a cheap knockoff.

"You like?"

I nod.

"It looks exactly like yours. Christian noticed your bag was kind of worn out, so I took the liberty of buying you a new one."

She unzips it and empties out the contents. A wallet, an iPad, and a brand-new iPhone 7.

"The wallet has two credit cards, some loose cash, and a debit card. I made you a checking account, it should be active. On your iPhone, there is a calendar as there is on most phones, pay attention to it. I've already put in all events you must attend so you won't forget, for up to two months. After that it's your job to remember. You can also view those events on your iPad as they are connected."

She puts the contents back in the bag and hands it to me.

"You have an appointment later with a stylist. She'll be at your room at noon."

I stay seated wondering if I should leave or not.

She takes the hint, "You may go. I'll see you later."

I nod, "Thank you." I grab my new bag and my old one and walk back to my room.

My phone beeps just as I enter the door.

Perez Hilton? Why is this on my—omg...

"Did someone get back together with their ex? Christian Taylor and ex Cynthia (Cindy) Greene were spotted taking a hike this morning. They quickly posed for pictures and went on their way. What happened to the brunette he was cozying up to at the gala last night? Guess she was a one-hit wonder."

Getting heated by the minute, I slammed my door behind me