01. thrift store

[This is not edited so I'm sorry for any grammer/vocubulary error you find. This is smaller and I know it looks like it's going way too fast but I just want to start this story already. I hope you enjoy it and leave a comment telling me what you think and what you'd like to happen, oh and vote if you'd like:) 

This story was supposed to be written on 3rd person, but I gave up after an hour of trying to write the first chapter, it just wasn't coming out as I wanted, maybe I'll try again later and change it. So the first part of the chapter is in third person but the rest isn't, okay? Okay.

Anyway... I want to dedicate this chapter to moaningluke, because OMG you guys have to go read her stories, she's an a amazing writer, seriously, I'm reading Parenting101 right now and I can't contain the feelings anymore!!!]

+   +   +   +   +

     The boys next door were  forbidden from the start.

     The first time Natalia laid her eyes on the four boys she was only sixteen. She was standing in the yard when a grey van pulled up right next door. A boy with black hair stepped out of the car first, three others, all blond, trailed behind him carrying boxes and such.

     “Oh no,” her mom sighed, arms falling to her sides.

     “Chto[1]?” her father called from the garage, glacing to the house next door to peer at the new neighbors (they couldn’t be older than Natalia.)

     “What is the problem?” Natalia asked.

     Her mother took a few seconds to answer. Natalia glanced away from the  four boys and looked at her mother, she was shaking her head. “Don’t go near them, Natalia. Boys only  want one thing.” She shook her head again and rolled her eyes in disaproval.

     “Listen to your mother. They will only bring trouble,” her father moved closer to them and put a hand on her shoulder, he looked at his daughter with the same warning expression her mother had. “I can already hear the fuss  they will make.”

     As two years passed, the new neighbors were exactly what her parents predicted. Loud. Sometimes, theyd have a party. They were always singing and playing instruments, music blaring from the house was something she quickly got used to. Thier backyard was a complete mess, there were things everywhere. Natalia’s mother was always asking where their parents were. She couldn’t understand how they could let his children go live alone by themselfs so young.

     Though her mother repeatedly told her not to talk to them, Natalia had a tendency to stare. At first, her habit was attributed to curiosity. She found that habit of hers, both irritating and frightening, how could she be so interested in four people she had never met? She was beginning to consider a way of treatment: psychiatric, maybe, or religious. But now she was 18, and she thought that the reason she looked to the house next to hers so often, was because the four boys looked so alive, far more alive than any given person she ever bothered to notice.

     Over the time Natalia learned their names: Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke.

     Ashton was the easiest to identify – the oldest and loudest. He was contantly in trouble. “ASHTON, SHUT UP!” and “ASHTON, STOP THAT!” was the most repeated sentence. His laugh was contagious really. She couldn’t get the others right though. They were all tall and looked the same age, she couldn’t fit their names either, but she was pretty sure Michael was the one who was constantly changing his hair color.