3

Nicki

"Aight phat, you gotta go." I patted the girl who laid beside me on her thigh. She turned towards me and put an arm around my stomach and one of her legs on top of me.

"I don't wanna." She mumbled, closing her eyes and making herself comfortable. "Can't we just lay here?"

"Nah," I pushed her off of me and down to the floor. She fell with a loud thud causing me to laugh. I propped up my pillow and placed my arm behind my head.

"Nicki what the fuck?" Ole girl got up, clearly a little pissed.

"I told you you gotta go. Now here." I gathered her clothes off the bed for her & handed them to her. She huffed in anger & turned around to leave.

Before she walked away I smacked her ass. She turned around and glared at me and I just smirked.

"Bye Angela," I chuckled as she walked off.

She turned at the doorway and frowned. "My name is Amethyst."

"Gesundheit."

I searched for my phone in the sheets as Annabelle left. When I found it I scrolled through my lockscreen looking at my notifications. I saw I had a message from Bey.

🐝💓
you comin into work today?
-9:08am

yeah
-10:24am

I locked my phone back and rolled over in bed. The restaurant opened at 11 so I figured I might as well start getting ready. I got out of bed & stretched, then grabbed my pink robe and put it on.

I took care of my hygiene and got dressed in my uniform. I stopped by McDonald's on the way to work to get a Sausage McGriddle and orange juice for breakfast.

I finished my McGriddle by the time I got to work. I got out of the car and walked in still sipping on my orange juice. We still had about 8 minutes before opening. I went towards the back and greeted everybody, taking a seat beside Bey.

"Hey bitch," Bey smirked.

I gave her a head nod. "Where's ole girl?"

I looked around for Robyn but I couldn't see her. I looked by Justine but she was talking to Trey.

"She ain't comin I guess. Probably got her scared." She laughed.

"From what? Yesterday?" I kissed my teeth. "Man I outta rock her shit for that. And her lil fruity friend too." I rolled my eyes.

Shit pissed me off yesterday. I don't know who ole boy thought he was checking for me like that, & I don't know who Robyn thought she was for sending somebody to check for me. Shit's weak as fuck. But it's alright, I punched her on accident anyways and that was enough justice for me.

I sat my now empty orange juice cup on the ground. "Hey Justine!" I called.

She looked over and I motioned for her to come over with my hand.

"What?"

"Where's your little friend?" I asked with a smirk.