10

***didnt proofread

Nicki

The feel of a pair of lips on my ear followed by someone's hot breath on my neck wakes me up.

My eyes flutter open and quickly shut again after I catch a glimpse of sunlight pouring in through the blinds. I grab the covers and pull them over my head, attempting to ignore the light and whoever was beside me trying to wake me up.

"Good morning."

I groan as a reply, too tired to even think straight.

"C'mon baby, wake up."

Next thing I know, the covers are yanked off of me and they're replaced by some girl who decided it would be cute to climb on top of me.

She smiles down at me seductively. I feel her hands trace circles on my stomach before she moves them down to my waist.

"Bro who the fuck are you?" With one hand I push the bitch off of me, sending her damn near tumbling off the bed.

When she regains her balance, she sits up on her knees and looks at me with a pout.

"What do you mean? It's me, Kaylah."

I give her a deadpan look as I once again pull the covers over me.

"Gotta give me more information than that babygirl." I muttered into the pillow.

She frowns.

"We met at the club last night. You brought me here, well kind of because you wouldn't let me in your car and you told me to take an uber, but anyways we had sex and—"

"—had sex?" I lift my head up slightly to get a better view of this girl. I look her up and down, and when I finally recognize her I smirk and lick my lips.

"Oh yeah, I remember you." I laugh to myself.

"You do?" Her frown immediately disappears and it's replaced with a seductive smile. At least I think she was being seductive. She started biting her bottom lip but she looked kinda funny doing it.

"Yeah, I do." I lay my head back down on my pillow and once again close my eyes in an attempt to get some more sleep. "Now get out."

"w-what?" she stutters.

"get. out." I repeat.

"but wh—"

"get the fuck out bro." i repeat for the third time. "please don't have me get up and have to dump you outside myself. make this easier for the both of us babygirl." i muttered.

I feel movement on bed again and then it becomes still, then i hear shuffling on the floor. she must be getting her clothes.

"i cant believe this. you're disgusting." she says as she does so.

"so was your pus— never mind."

i hear gasp as she flees out of my room. I can hear the front door shut shortly after.

i once again try to get comfortable. For a few short seconds, i actually feel myself drift back to sleep.

but it's quickly interrupted.

"you confuse me," a voice says as they enter my room. I immediately recognize it's just Bey. She has a key to my place and frequently just shows up without notice.

"what're you talking about, Giselle," i mutter

i feel a dip in the bed but i stay facing away from her with my eyes closed.