1 - The Arrival

Name: Natsu Komori

Age: 17

Appearance: Blonde hair to shoulders, light-pink eyes, 1.75 centimetres

Relatives: Yui Komori, Kira Komori

Personality: Nice, positive, quite shy, letting others to "play" with her, not so strong in athlete, but really strong if you think in a physic and mental way

Others: Twin with Kira, single

Name: Kira Komori

Age: 17

Appearance: Chocolate-coloured hair to shoulders, violet-coloured eyes, 1.75 centimetres

Relatives: Yui Komori, Natsu Komori

Personality: Nice, very shy, blushes quite often, kind of weak, could be little paranoid, easy to frighten

Others: Twin with Natsu, single

------------------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's P.O.V

We were on our way to the new house, Kira sat beside of me and read her book. I scrolled down the window and saw the house behind the woods.

"Kira, look" I said while pointing out my finger through the window, her head looked up and saw outside, a smile appeared on her lips and nodded.

"It seems good, right?" Her question reached me with curiosity, yeah, our dad sent us away to a new house, me and my sister did not agree about that, but he still sent us away because of his stupid business trip.

"I wonder who is gonna accept us" I mumbled quietly and felt the car stopped.

"We are here" The driver yelled and helped us with the baggage, when we picked up our bags, our eyes moved towards the house, we were both stunned and amazed by the design of it.

"What are we-" Kira said before it started to rain.

"Aw, c'mon" We said and ran under to the small roof to the big door, I took a deep breath and was close to knock on it, when it opened by itself, I looked at Kira and stepped in to the big hall. It was a red carpet who stretched out to the big stairs, while a chandelier hanged from above, the air was cold and suspicious. For a second I didn't trust this, but otherwise I decided to let it go.

"Let's see if someone is around, you take the kitchen, I take her, okay?" I looked back to meet Kira, but she already left off to the kitchen. I shrug my shoulders and walked around until I found a guy, sleeping on it's couch. 

"Um, hello, excuse me, I am just wondering if you are-" I asked when I laid down my hand at his, surprised as I was, I pulled my hand back and stared at him. He was cold as ice, I hesitated for a moment, but felt after his pulse. Nothing.

"Oh my god, I have to call the ambulance" I said in panic and picked up the phone, but it got away when a hand appeared. 

"Be quiet, you don't live here" He said with a annoyed voice, I stared at him, I couldn't believe it.

"I thought you were....dead" I almost whispered and stood up on my feet, but got pulled down by him.

"Woah!" I exclaimed and tried to get out. He held harder and leaned closer.

"You shouldn't have come" He said with a dark, low voice.

Kira's P.O.V

I stepped into the kitchen, looking around when my eyes got stuck on a boy, sleeping on it's counter. He had blonde hair, kind of tall and wore a jacket over his shoulders. I stepped slowly against him and laid my hand on his.

"Uhm, excuse me, mister, but are you...?" I suddenly pulled my hand away, surprised by his coldness, I put my fingers on his wrist to feel after his pulse, I stepped back and saw how he opened his eyes and glared towards me.

"Who are you?" He mumbled and stood up on his feet, his opal eyes against me and fixing his earplugs. I shook my head and took a step backwards. 

"No one, but you-you were cold and had no pulse, so I thought-" I looked at him and got little scared.

"Well, if I am cold, why not hug me, so I can be warmer?" He smirked. I stepped back and brushed my bag.

"Excuse me, mister, but we don't know each other, so I don't know if I want to hug you" I replied and sighed. The boy laughed and fixed his hair.

"I may not know you, but your smell of blood is wonderful" His eyes fixed on me with hunger. I shook my head again. I stopped when Natsu screamed my name.

"KIRA!" She yelled in fear, I stood there, in shock, but soon returned into the reality.

"Natsu!" I said while running to the hall, there she were. She got up from the boy, who looked at her, like if she were his food or something.

"Well, well, another one" A strange voice came from nowhere, my eyes got stuck on a boy, with red-brownish hair, almost to his shoulders, green, stunning eyes, a shirt with a tie, then a jacket over it. He fixed his hat while looking at me.

"What a beautiful seen" He smirked while his eyes were stuck on my body.

"Ayato, who are they?" The hat guy looked at him with a smile on his lips, he shrug his shoulders and looked at us.

"Just un-wanted guests" He replied, the blonde guy sat up on the sofa and sighed heavily.

"A man called us yesterday, he told us that two girls will arrive to us, we will treat them with respect, not harm them in anyway." He said while yawning. The hat guy smiled big.

"Finally, free food" He smiled and looked at us. I glanced over Nat and saw how she hugged the cross.

"Vampires" She mumbled and pulled my hand to the other way. We ran through the house, hope to find a way out of there, when we stumbled on the hat guy and the Lolita Boy, we knew there was no way out, we ran into a room and shut the door after us. I tried to catch some air and looked at Natsu.

"How can our dad send us to bunch of vampires? God knows if we will be alive in the morning" She said while opening a book, surprised over her reaction, her eyes were stuck on a picture, on us, but we were babies. 

"It's us and...dad? What does it do here?" I asked and sighed.

"Good question, Blood Angel, we can explain you about that" A chuckle came behind me and the goosebumps reached up to my neck. I turned around and stared at them.

"What do you want from us? We haven't done to you, nothing" I said in panic and fell backwards, landing on the wooden floor. The hat guy chuckled with his fingers hovering over my eyes, the red-haired boy did the same thing against Natsu.

"Now now, sleep tight, my darling" He smirked and made me close my eyes, the last thing I remembered, was that I held Natsu's hand, prepared to not let it go.

What do you think? Don't forget to check out More Blood, I will update there too ^^ Well, take care :3