3 - Think Twice

Natsu's P.O.V

I went straight down to the dinner table, sat beside of my sister Kira. She was very quiet and her hair were so wet. I wonder why. I looked down on the food, it looked delicious, but still. I felt Ayato's eyes on me during the dinner.

"Natsu, my dear friend" Laito chuckled and looked at me with his green eyes.

"What?"

"Why don't you have something to cover your bite?" I shrug my arms and tried to eat the food.

"Is someone here who made that bite? Or else I can make another one" He smirked devilish. I sighed and picked up the fork.

"You see this one?" I asked and laid my head at the side while pointing at it.

"If you are getting closer to my neck, I will pick your eyes out with this" I growled, surprisingly. I stood up so fast that the chair fell down and ran away to my room.

Kira's P.O.V

I looked after her and sighed.

"I will go and talk to her" I mumbled quietly and walked towards her room. Suddenly, someone pulled my arm and got dragged into a bedroom.

"What the heck?" I exclaimed and stared at Shu.

"I know this won't make any sense, but I think you need to leave your sister for a moment" He replied and leaned closer. Sooner, I felt his lips against mine. I stood as an statue before I got back and gave him a slap on his face.

"What are you doing? You just can't do that" I said with a shock in my voice. He didn't answer and pinned me against the wall.

"Why was that even necessary?" He growled and leaned closer. I didn't reply and gave him a shaky, but angry glare.

"You can't just kiss me like that." I said annoyed and tried to push him away. He held harder this time and felt his teeth inside my neck. I held in a whimper and stopped with the struggle. He pulled back and looked at me surprised.

"What is this?" He mumbled and bit again, but in my shoulder. I felt how weak I became and let him drink my blood. After a while, I took my chance and pushed him away, I fell on my knees and coughed.

"Shu, it hurts." I mumbled quietly and had my hand knotted against my chest. He looked down at me quietly.

"I can do it whenever I want too." He replied and lifted me up, walked to my room and put me down. I felt his cold lips against mine again, deep but quick.

"Don't underestimate me, Kira." He said and disappeared. I felt a rush of blush cover my face and fell asleep.

Natsu's P.O.V

I walked to the bathroom and saw the two bites that I got from Ayato and Kanato. I touched the old one, but whimpered when I touched the newest one by Kanato. 

"Aouch." I wiped the small tears away and stepped out from the toilet, I looked through the window and saw the door downstairs open. Suddenly a idea appeared and ran down to the door. I looked around and saw Ayato behind me. I whimpered a bit and ran out of the door, but felt how the sun blocked the way.

"Gah." I got out and met Ayato again. He followed after me and whistled a bit, then smirked. 

"You okay?" He grinned. I spun around so quick that I fell down and landed on my butt.

"Not so." I replied and sighed, stood up. He shook his head and raised one of his eyebrows.

"You tried to escape?" He sighed and hit my head two times.

"Baka, don't even try too." He gave me a meaning glare. I knotted my hands together and stared at him. I swallowed, spun around and ran to the gate, tried to pry it open, but it didn't work.

"God, just one simple call, just one and I bring Kira with me." I whispered and shook the gate. Ayato took a grip on my arm and glared at me. 

"You both shall live here, your father told us that. I thought that he told it to you." He smiled ironically. I jumped and stared at him.

"You are scaring out of my life." I said with a stern voice, he didn't reply and pulled me away from the gate.

"I understand, but it's like 5 miles to the closest phonebooth." He said annoyed and pulled his hand through his hair.

"I can run." I whispered and looked down at the ground. Suddenly, I heard that he locked the door and glared at me.

"Shall I get Reiji maybe?" He asked with a stern voice. I shook my head,

"No!" I exclaimed and knotted my hands together.

"Why do you want us here for?" I whispered. He shook his head and left.

Kira's P.O.V

I looked around and walked to the bathroom, I started to fill up the bathtub and took off all my clothes, when I was halfways to take the bra off, Laito came up from nowhere, grinning. I tried to cover my bare chest, but got stopped by him. He studied the bitemarks that I got from Shu.

"Hm, from Shu right? Let me replace that." He smirked and gave me a bite between my neck and shoulder. I held in my whimper and tried to push him away.

"Let me go." I said annoyed and tried again. He pinned me against the wall and gave me a look.

"For every word, I will give you a bite." He said and bit me again. I held in my pain and closed my eyes. He stopped and looked at the tub.

"Wow, you have filled this for us?" He grinned. I looked at him for a moment and sighed.

"Yes, but I-" I got cut off by him pulling me down to him.

"Please, stop." I begged and looked at him. He shook his head and grinned.

"For every word." He reminded me and bit me again in the neck. He bit me for a while before he stopped and looked at me, smirking.

"Let us have some fun instead." He grinned and started to kiss me. I shut my eyes and did nothing in protest. After a while, he stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"Fun to be with you, Kira." He smiled and gave me a deep kiss before he disappeared. I sat there and closed my eyes again. I felt how the blush took over my face, I stood up and took a towel to cover myself and dressing up. This world is pretty messed up.

What do you think? Leave a comment below, see you around and take care ^^