Happy Or Sad (Matthew Espinosa FanFiction)

• Dedicated to Matthew Espinosa

*Matt*

"Cameron! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A HOT TWIN SISTER AND NEVER TOLD ME!" Yelled Matt.

"WOW! What? How did you find out?” I was so mad at him right now I couldn’t believe he would hide such a big secret from me.

“Well first I got on—“ I got interrupted by a knock. As I answered it I saw the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.

“Hey, I’m Taylor, Cameron’s sister. Um…Are you alright?” Oh no I was staring! This was officially the most embarrassing moment of my life, I’ve ruined it! Now she’ll never like me!

“Oh… um…  I was just… um… I’m Matthew… Espinosa.” Oh my god! She hates me. Should we shake hands or hug or neither? Hug. I pulled her into a hug by her waist, she smelled like the ocean. I want her.

        *Taylor*

Omg he’s so hot! He smells so perfect! I can’t even explain! I pulled out of the hug and walked over to Cameron. “CAM!!!!”

“TAY!!!!” I pulled Cameron into a bear hug and he practically squeezed the life out of me. I got my bags and went to my hotel room which was across the hall from some other guy from Magcon. After I put my stuff up I decided I should go and look around New York, after all I’ve never been here before. As I walked out the door I bumped into someone.

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” I looked at the guy who looked really strong and was super tall.

“You owe me!” He pushed me up against a door and started trying to kiss me putting his hands on my bum! I kept trying to push him off but he was to strong. Soon the door opened and Matt seemed really mad! Mat pulled the guy off of me and told me to go in his room, I did what he told me to do. All I heard was screaming. MATT!