Step 1: Pass the friends zone (;

• Dedicated to Matthew Espinosa

*Matt*

When I walked in my room Taylor was sitting on the bed as gorgeous as ever. “What was happening just then?”  I could see she looked upset so I went and sat next to her. She had started tearing up. “What’s wrong? Did I do something?” I faced her towards me and whipped a tear off her cheek. I notice a red stain growing on her waist. “Taylor, come with me.” I took her into the kitchen and sat her on the counter and I started cleaning and her cut. Then I put a bandage on it and gave her my shirt to wear. She came out and looked even better only wearing my white loose long-sleeved shirt. “Do you always stare at girls when you see them” She asked giggling. Oh my god I was staring AGAIN! “Only beautiful ones.” I played it off cool.

*Taylor*   

“Only beautiful ones.” He smirked and rapped his hands around my waist. I felt butterflies in my belly. He looked right into my eyes and right at that moment, he kissed me! Sparks flew everywhere! As our lips moved in sync. The kiss was so passionate, I never wanted it to stop. He walked us into to the room and closed the door. We started kissing again, he took off mine and his shirt and pants. Omg i'm going to do Matthew Espinosa!