No murder

"Jade sweet heart it's time to get up." Takuma said kissing my neck.

"I don't feel so well Takuma I think I'm going to stay and rest." I said laying my head out the pillow.

He touched my head and then grabbed a thermometer it read 102.97.

"That isn't good I'm going to get Cross." He said leaving the room.

"So your sick Jade." Kaname said walking in and stopping.

I saw his eyes go wide and then he smirked.

"Ruka do me a favor and go and get something." He said smirking.

"Jerk." I said trying to stand.

He grabbed me and helped me to the bathroom.

"I hate you."I said throwing up.

It was a hour later when Cross and Toga came into the room.

"Why is he here?" I asked curled up into a ball.

"He knows a lot about vampire sickness." Cross said coming to sit beside me.

"I already know what's wrong." I said frowning.

"What is it pumpkin?"

"Swear no murder."

"Why?"

"Swear no murder or I won't tell you that goes for you to Zero I see you behind the door." I said glaring at him.

"Fine we swear no murder." They said as Toga laughed.

"Okay Zero go get the thing in the bathroom."

He walked in there and I swear I heard a woman getting murdered. He walked out with out any color to his face. He handed it to me and I showed them. It was a positive pregnancy test.

"Surprise!" I said weak.

"Toga go kill Takuma for me!" Cross said standing up.

"Don't you dare.."

"Have you told him?" Zero asked after it had been quite for a while.

"No I.... I don't know how." I said softly.

"Well you could... no...you could.....no that wouldn't work..........I don't know I'm sorry pumpkin I've never been through this." Cross said sadly.

"Tell him straight forward and tell him if your keeping the baby or not if you are tell him he can be in the child's life or he can leave." Toga said leaning against the door.

I looked at him shocked and for a moment I saw my father but just like that it was gone with the memory of my mother. I shook my head yes and it wasn't no time that Takuma was in the room.

"Jade are you okay please say your okay!" He said hugging me.

"I'm fine Ichijo." I said smiling at him.

"You only call me Ichijo if something is wrong please tell me."

 "I'm pregnant if you want to be in the baby's life then you can be if you don't leave cause I'm keeping our child

"I'm pregnant if you want to be in the baby's life then you can be if you don't leave cause I'm keeping our child." I said softly.

"Your pregnant... we are going to have a child...." he said shocked.

He got up went outside and before I could cry from rejection I heard a...

"I'M GONNA BE A FATHER YAHOO!!!"

"Well he took that well." Cross said smiling.

"I'M GONNA BE KILLED BY CROSS BUT AT LEAST I'M GONNA HAVE A BABY WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE OH WAIT!!!"

"So he knows I'm planning his murder." Cross whispered laughing.

Just then Takuma came into the room and kissed me. He hugged me and then sent a glare to Toga.

"I love you Miwa." He said smiling.

"You to Ichijo." I said laughing.

"So what will you name the kid?" Zero asked curiously.

"Easy Kaname Zero Toga Ichijo and if a girl Yuki Angelique Ruka Ichijo." Takuma said smiling down at me.

"I love it." I said laughing.

"Wait did you already make the names?" Zero asked shocked.

"Yea the day we met we made them... it was a joke at first but now I don't want any other names." Takuma said smiling at me.

"I think I'm going to get sick by how cute you two are." Kaname said as he dragged a crying Cross out.

"So Zero have you told Yuki about your undying love?" I asked laughing.

"Have you got over that thing about you know what." He said smiling at me.

"Still trying." I said smiling.

"What thing?" Toga asked.

"I think they should talk." Takuma said smiling at me and walking out of the room with Zero.

"So.... what thing was he talking about?" Toga asked again.

"About..... my feelings toward you... how I want to forgive you but... can't." I said softly.

He waited for me to continue.

"I want to hate you but I don't..... and I also can't forgive you...... I'm still scared that you will hurt me again..... but then I'm not." I said through tears.

"Miwa look at me. I love you with every bone in my body and I will do everything to prove that I'm not going to let you go.... I'm not losing you again." He said hugging me.

"I love you papa." I said as we hugged.

Since I am a vampire it only took four months to have my children a boy named Kaname Zero Toga Ichijo and a girl named Yuki Angelique Ruka Ichijo. My son is a spitting image of his father while my daughter is a spitting image of me. Takuma and I got married and moved away from the school. I still speak to my father for as long as he lives. Yuki and Zero did end up getting together but they both passed away, but not before Yuki had two children one from Kaname and one from Zero. As for me and Takuma we are happy with our family and friends.