Party

It has been a week since the Ichiru incident and Cross thought a party would help everyone out. Everyone had changed into dresses and suits. I had changed into a dress as well.

 I had changed into a dress as well

This is just the dress she had on. she had her hair down with nothing in it.

I went to meet up with Takuma and when I saw him I smiled and put my hand in his.

"You look amazing Jade." He said kissing me.

"You look handsome Ichijo." I said kissing his cheek.

He linked our arms and we walked into the ballroom. He spun me around and we started to dance for a while until Cross came and asked for a dance. I danced with Cross for a while until he spun me into someone. I looked up to see Toga.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"May I have this dance." He asked giving holding out his hand.

"Of course Mr. Yaguri." I said taking his hand.

We started to dance and he spun me around some. It was fun and it reminded me of when I was a child. I closed my eyes for a second and I saw one memory that still hurts me.

 I closed my eyes for a second and I saw one memory that still hurts me

"No you can't hurt her she isn't evil she would never hurt anyone." Zero said standing in front of my mother.

"Get out of the way Zero she will kill you." My papa said looking at him.

I was in the door way and the next thing I know Papa has thrown him out of the way and is hurt.

"Papa!!!" I yelled.

The next thing I know my mom is shot by my papa and he is holding his eye

The next thing I know my mom is shot by my papa and he is holding his eye. He turned to look at me and he looked shocked.

"No Miwa your... your a monster."

"Papa I'm not I can control it

"Papa I'm not I can control it." I said backing away.

He pointed his gun at me and in a instant Zero is in front of me.

"No you won't hurt her.. run Miwa run!!!" He yelled looking at me.

I ran and kept running until I made it to Cross' house. I knocked on the door and as it opened I hugged him. I told him what had happen and he took me inside and told me it was going to be fine. After that I changed my name to Jade.

I opened my eyes and let go of Toga's hand.

"I'm sorry but I can't." I said walking away.

"Miwa." I heard him say quietly.

I walked to the drinks and took a drink and then I wrapped my arms around me.

"Hey are you okay?" Zero asked me.

"No I.... I want so badly to let him in, but I can't..... I'm to scared that he will hurt me." I said as tears feel from my eyes.

"He misses you.... he always has... after that night he never looked in a mirror he was happy he lost his eye.... it meant he had been punished for hurting you."

"I never wanted him punished." I said walking away.

I walked outside to see Takuma holding a ring.

"What's that Takuma?" I asked walking up to him

"It's nothing sweetheart." He said putting it back in his pocket.

"It looked like a ring Ichijo." I said raising a eyebrow.

"You have been crying."

"Your changing the subject."

"Why have you been crying love?" He asked hugging me.

"Toga danced with me and I couldn't handle it." I said crying.

"I love you and this is for you if you'll say yes."

"What?"

He got down on one knee and asked "Will you Jade Knight marry me?"

"Yes!!!! A thousand times yes!" I yelled kissing him.

"I love you Jade."

"I love you Takuma."

I kissed and hugged him. We then went inside and told everyone about the engagement.

"Hurt her and I'll burn you alive." Cross said calmly.

"No children until after marriage." Kaname said smirking at us.

"Or no trying at all." Cross said smiling.

After all of that we left and went to bed.