Next day

After I practically told Toga that I was his daughter I have been trying to avoid him. It isn't helping that Zero has been trying to get us to speak to one another.

"Jade talk to him." Zero whined.

"Zero tell Yuki about your feelings for her." I whined back.

"I hate you Jade!!!!"

"I love you Zero!!!!"

We kept walking until I was at the door to my class with Toga. I went to walk in but Zero grabbed my arm and walked in with me.

"Zero I'm gonna hurt you!!" I said glaring at him.

"I'm gonna have to steal her away I need her help!" Zero said smirking at me.

"Zero I'm about to hurt you!" I growled.

"Come on Miwa lets go." He said smirking.

"What did you call me?" I asked shocked.

"Oh I called you Miwa sorry sometimes I forget you don't go by that name."

"Lets go then Zero." I said looking at Kaname.

I walked out with him and when we made it outside I pinned him to the wall.

"You never could fool me.....Ichiru." I said glaring at him.

Ichiru Kiryu is Zero's younger twin

Ichiru Kiryu is Zero's younger twin. I had met him when I met Zero except he was kidnapped by a vampire and presumably killed.

"I never did like calling you anything other than Miwa." He said smirking.

"Why are you here Ichiru!" I asked angry.

"I need you Miwa we need you." He said looking behind me.

I turned around and before I was knocked out I saw a woman.

I woke up in a dark room and when I went to get up I found that my hands where tied to the bed

"Your finally up that's good I thought I hit you to hard." He said smiling down at me.