Meeting

Beckendorf POV

Hi, my name is Beckendorf Michael Dare. My mom's name is Rachel Dare. She's the oracle at this weird camp for children of the Greek gods. It's called Camp Halfblood. I guess I inherited mom's Gift of sight because I can see everything, I can even enter the camp! It's amazing inside, there are arenas, tons of cabins, a mess hall, you get the picture. Anyway there are these two living legends at the camp, they haven't been there in a long time because a they live in a place called New Rome - long story. They were at camp when mom first took me. Apparently she had a mega crush on one of them. You may have heard of them, Percy and Annabeth Jackson.

Flashback

Percy POV

A tall 14 year old boy walked into camp behind Rachel. I looked at him, he looked kind of like me. Annabeth came to stand beside me. She gasped.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"That's Beck!" I looked closer and noticed he had my hair, her eyes, and his grandparents' powerful glare. His gaze floated over the entire camp as he took it all in. After the Last Titan War, my new wife - Annabeth - had done a pretty good job at remodeling it with the new cabins and all. I looked a little longer at the boy who was my son and walked to Rachel.

"Who is this?" I muttered, she looked startled.

"I didn't think you were going to be here! If I had know I wouldn't have brought him!" She turned to face him.

"Beck, meet Percy and Annabeth Jackson, living legends." She said as Beckendorf Jackson came to her side.

"Mom, what is this place?" Annabeth winced when her son called her rival "mom."

If only he knew, "Hi Beck, I'm Percy!" 

"Hi, Mom can I go explore the camp?"

"Sure Beck, have fun!" Rachel said after he left, she turned to us.

"I've told him not to calm me mom because I'm not his real mother but he still insists on it. I've told him that I am just watching him until it's safe for you, but he doesn't listen." She said.

I didn't see much more of my son after that because I had to leave with my wife for New Rome.